• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Do I need to remind you that you said to Angel she had to make him move, she did, so all in all, it's his own fault
No fair, she told him to move to the front of the classroom, not the top haha I mean he could have put himself on an earth pillar if he knew that’s where she wanted him :P

I know it’s debatable but I’m fairly certain she put him up there because I candidly wrote his weakness into my characters sheet, sooo

But it’s all good lol there’s 99 ways to skin a cat and rolling with the punches is good for cardiovascular health

In layman terms, I like to go with the flow! Our stories are more interesting when they can move along, instead of nitpicking or debating semantics. I’ve been in RPs where people have given their characters tremendous amounts of knowledge IC that they shouldn’t have had. By comparison this isn’t that bad. Plus I’ve developed ways of dealing with that that don’t involve complaining lol. When I say there’s 99 ways to skin a cat, I mean it’s good to be flexible rather than rigid both in these RPs, and beyond

G4hardcore G4hardcore I'm starting to feel bad for Adam. Even if a Villain is afraid of heights they're still human D: poor guy. Debating on stepping in while everyone else just doesn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back