• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i was gonna have lisa fall in love with you but i decided to make a straight female for the first time in my life
I have no idea what sexuality Maria is, she's probably going to end up bi and fall in love with John but not want to ruin the friendship so she just watches from the sidelines while John and Angel get married, have kids, buy a house with a white picket fence and have 2.3 children together

Hahaaaa masyet get its :3

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm omg what if zaxen and hound fought over you. OMG MY CHARECTERS NICKNAME WAS GONNA BE PUPPY. it would have been perfect kitten vs puppy
I would love it oh my god. Portia would probably crap herself because she doesn't know how to handle the emotions of others. That would be the greatest thing I ever seen in my life though. Like something straight out of dancing with devils.

Jason aka mr. steal your girl/man aka puppy aka i want to lick his abs aka how are lisa and jason related.

I love how we made Zaxen in love with Portia but L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel hasn't made it official yet.

And don't you mean John will fight her for him?
Honestlyyyyyy oh well. Life happens arranged marriage. He did say he was going to rent out the location for the wedding though a few pages back.

Yooooo it's like you're reading my mind. I'm cracking up so bad lol the official yaoi team.

oh yeah lisa is an old character btw i have her whole life story, I even have her grown up saved on my computer

1549097540936.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back