• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Super Detailed 'Mini' Plot

AgentFire

Hello all! Name's Fire, AgentFire. ( Yes, yes, yes. I'm very James Bondy, even though I've never watched a movie. Super long story for another time. )

So, it's early in the day, a change as opposed to when I usually feel like writing up a plot. And as such, I've decided I want to go into super detail with writing. Because quite frankly, I'm bored, and I need something to do with my hands. And considering video games frustrate me right now, typing is the next best thing xD

Now then, as you may have noticed, the word "Mini" is in the plot title, and it has quotes around it. This paragraph right here will clear up a lot of confusion. Because I bet a lot of you came here thinking, How can he do a super detailed plot, while keeping it small. But actually, the aforementioned Mini doesn't refer to plot size at all. Rather, Mini is the name of a species I've been developing over the better part of 3-4 years. They've gone through a lot of designs, and redesigns, and they may still again be changed. I tend to tweak them to fit in whatever plot I'm about to drop them in. So without further adieu, the first part of this super detailed plot, will be spent describing Minis. I'll break it up into categories to make it easier for you guys :D

Size

First of all, I'm sure many of you are wondering about the size of a Mini. Well, I'm here to clear that up for you. They are relatively the size of a common ant. ( No, they are not based on Ant-Man :P I had the concept way before I heard of him. ) Now, an FAQ I get is "Can a Mini become human sized?" And while I've toyed with the idea, and even tried it once or twice, I've decided to flat out say, "No." My reasoning is that if I were to design them in such a way, we'd run into an issue. For example, let's say they can turn human sized. Why would they ever become Mini sized again? Now you may counter, "Maybe they can't stay human indefinitely." To which I acknowledge is a valid point. Except, that would cause it to get way too complicated. And besides, the RP would mostly be just posting and waiting until the next time he becomes human sized. So this paragraph is basically a long drawn out way of saying that he's ant sized, and he can't become human sized. I promise though, I do have something in mind to satisfy you guys. Anyways, moving on, next we have...

Survivability

Because one of the next things that comes to mind when you think of creatures that small is, "How do they live and survive?" Now, here comes some of the interesting stuff. Minis look like humans on the outside, but on the inside? Well, they're definitely a lot different. First off, one of the major differences, is the fact that they do not have bones, blood, or even organs. All of the inside of their body is made up of one substance. While there's no name for it yet, it is absolutely unique. For example, if one were to say, step on a Mini, they wouldn't die, or explode. Rather, they would conform to the space they're in. Sort of like clay, except they conform faster. When they are free and able to, it takes but only a few moments for them to regain their original human like shape. So no matter what amount of pressure you put on them, they won't die. Now, onto the outside of their body, their skin looks normal, but it is super resistant to heat, the cold, and any kind of fluids. So, they won't burn, freeze, melt in lava, digest in a stomach, etc. But now of course, they're not invincible. That'd be no fun. Their two main weaknesses are old age (which is around 100, same as humans), and gold. Just touching gold isn't an issue, but if they are pierced by gold, they will die, or else be gravely injured. And lastly, we come to...

Abilities

Yes, yes, of course they're going to have some abilities. While a Minis abilities are few, it does make up for what they lack in size. Both of their abilities involve the mind. The first of which is similar to mind reading, except their needs to be a physical connection established for their to be a mental one. In other words, if a Mini's bare skin isn't touching another Mini's or a human's bare skin, they can not establish a connection. With this connection established though, they are able to read the other being's mind, as well as speak to it. It's the easiest way for them to have dialogue with humans, being how small they are, and how weak their voices would be to human ears. The second ability kind of plays off the first. Assuming this physical/mental connection is established, the two beings can then share a vivid dream. It's so vivid, everything feels real and like it's actually happening. You can't be hurt by the dream, but you can feel everything. And in these dreams, anything is possible, meaning yes, the two can be of the same size.

With that out of the way, we can now move onto the...

Plot

In this world, Minis and humans co-exist with each other. As it has been that way for thousands of years, there is hardly anybody who has a problem with their symbiotic relationship. In fact, due to this, all cities around the world are made to easily be traversed by both Minis and humans. It's a truly beautiful thing. One of these cities happens to be New York City, which is where our characters live. The two live truly separate lives, but one day, fate will happen to bring them together. My Mini is a busy businessman, having inherited his father's business. Meanwhile, your human is a waitress at a restaurant. My Mini, hungry, decides to stop in one day, unbeknownst to him, that he may just meet the love of his life. Now, despite the equality, and the symbiotic relationship between Minis and humans, a Mini/Human relationship is still considered taboo. So, will our two characters hit it off, and maybe even fall in love? Or will society, and the social norms tear them apart? Only time will tell.

Now then, lastly here, I have a few requirements if you're still interested in the plot.

1. I'm looking for somebody able to post a few times a day, preferably with posts ranging from 1-2 medium length paragraphs.

2. I'm looking for females, because I cannot play the role of a female, and I only do MxF pairings.

3. I'm looking for somebody with excellent grammar and spelling, so that I can understand what you're saying. Occasional typos are very much understandable, as long as they are kept to a minimum.

4. Lastly, and most importantly, I am looking for a friend. That is what RPing is all about for me. Friendship. Yes, it's about writing, but the writing is to help meet new people, and form good friendships. So, if you're not interested in that, fine, but it'd be really cool if you were.

With that finished, and me spending way too long on this post, I think I'm going to end it off here. If you're interested, please post below, and I'll PM you as soon as possible. Thanks! :D

AgentFire, signing out!

( Hayo! Thought I'd give this a much needed bump. I'm still accepting people, and boy do I need an RP right now. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back