• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Super Awesome Partner Looking Thread!

CuddleDemon

Almighty Cuddly Demon
Temporarily closed for new RP's :)

Hey guys! A little Dane here who just loves to RP. 8 years experience under my belt, so I am no newb. :p I will be updating this as my tastes and times change.
I have a vast array of characters to choose from, which I will do a little Character database over soon. When it is done it will be in the second post. :)
Oh and ignore the prefix. It made me set one <.<

Rules (Never fun, but needed!)
1. Third person, past tense, only.
2. I write in paragraphs, usually matching my partner, so no one-liners, please.
3. I can play males, but I am really not comfortable with it (Translated to: I'm bad xD)
4. The next 10 ish months, I might be on and off sometimes. I will never just leave without a word, but I am going into a long course and an exam season. So sometimes I might be slow, I'm only human, after all ^_^
5. Most of my characters are hardheaded, cheeky and sly. As such, goody-goody guys will not keep their attention for long, or mine. I am looking for mostly dominant characters who can give some tug between them. Selfish, dominant, mean, things like that to keep her in check.

Not so bad, ey? So, lets get on with the fun stuff! I am willing to play mostly anything if the story is interesting and I can make up a character that fits. Just ask and we will find out something.
However, to give some idea of what I like, here are a few things to get the ideas started!

Genres:
Romance, Slice-of-life, Modern, Fantasy, Medieval, Harry Potter, Horror, Crime, Comedy, Anime, etc.

Parings:
Currently wanting most
~~ Will love you forever!! ~~ In progress

Any Harry Potter paring (Where I can play my lovely characters.)
College girl x Selfish businessman
Girl x Demon
Princess x A part of staff OR A knight from a different kingdom

Plots:
Summer Camp with rebel kids.
Only girl in an all boy's school.

Boarding school.
Exchange student in a forgin country.

Oh, also. I am getting more and more interested in D&D, but dont really have enough experience to do it with a group. If there is someone who would be willing to take a little, single campaign with me, I'd be really happy!

To prevent myself from being too stressed about the RP's, I have set a limit to 5 RP's at a time, listed below. However, I will make a "To do" list as well, if people are willing to wait.

Active RP's (3/5):
A royal pain in the ass - Project Naiad
The Lost Continent - D&D Maloney
Mallorie & Damien - shayned (PM)

To-Do RP's:

More to come, I am just too lazy to do them now xD​

Last edited:
I'd love to rp with you. The one girl in all boys school interests me alot and the boarding school. I love romantic, slice-of-life, and modern rps.

Hello! I'd be willing to rp with you as well. The Demon x Girl pairing interests me a lot, as well as the Princess x Knight (or whatever lol).

If you're still accepting, I think I'd really enjoy rping with you. Would you still be interested in the girl x demon pairing?

Yeah, sure! The demon would probably be an embodiment of one of the seven sins, likely greed, with traits to suit. He feeds off of creating mischief within human circles corresponding with his sin, so for example, he may convince a human to commit thievery through the power of suggestion. With this, he's become somewhat influential within the human world and, in short, he's filthy rich. However, his antics and associates continue to get him into trouble. Would something like that work?

Ohhhh... Mallorie would love to play with him. Caution though: She is a hard-head with a serious attitude problem and an uncontrollable anger problem due to her father, who mistreated her for years.
I think she would fit him perfectly XD

Yeah, that sounds pretty perfect. I think watching them butt heads would be amazing. That last post put me over the 10 I needed, so I can start a pm conversation if you'd still like or do you have a different preferred format?

I would love to DM a one on one D&D campaign with you! Do you want it comedic, serious, combat-heavy, dialogue-heavy, or a straight even mix the whole way?
CuddleDemon CuddleDemon

YAAAAAAAAAY omg. You have no idea how happy I am <3333 I have been on a High Rollers binge for so long.
I would like something that is a mix throughout. I was thinking of playing a thief or something of the likes. (Fighting fantasy wounded my pride. I still cant finish City of Thieves <.<)

Hey guys! A little Dane here who just loves to RP. 8 years experience under my belt, so I am no newb. :p I will be updating this as my tastes and times change.
I have a vast array of characters to choose from, which I will do a little Character database over soon. When it is done it will be in the second post. :)
Oh and ignore the prefix. It made me set one <.<

Rules (Never fun, but needed!)
1. Third person, past tense, only.
2. I write in paragraphs, usually matching my partner, so no one-liners, please.
3. I can play males, but I am really not comfortable with it (Translated to: I'm bad xD)
4. The next 10 ish months, I might be on and off sometimes. I will never just leave without a word, but I am going into a long course and an exam season. So sometimes I might be slow, I'm only human, after all ^_^
5. Most of my characters are hardheaded, cheeky and sly. As such, goody-goody guys will not keep their attention for long, or mine. I am looking for mostly dominant characters who can give some tug between them. Selfish, dominant, mean, things like that to keep her in check.

Not so bad, ey? So, lets get on with the fun stuff! I am willing to play mostly anything if the story is interesting and I can make up a character that fits. Just ask and we will find out something.
However, to give some idea of what I like, here are a few things to get the ideas started!

Genres:
Romance, Slice-of-life, Modern, Fantasy, Medieval, Harry Potter, Horror, Crime, Comedy, Anime, etc.

Parings:
Currently wanting most
~~ Will love you forever!! ~~ In progress

Any Harry Potter paring (Where I can play my lovely characters.)
College girl x Selfish businessman
Girl x Demon
Princess x A part of staff OR A knight from a different kingdom

Plots:
Summer Camp with rebel kids.
Only girl in an all boy's school.

Boarding school.
Exchange student in a forgin country.

Oh, also. I am getting more and more interested in D&D, but dont really have enough experience to do it with a group. If there is someone who would be willing to take a little, single campaign with me, I'd be really happy!

To prevent myself from being too stressed about the RP's, I have set a limit to 5 RP's at a time, listed below. However, I will make a "To do" list as well, if people are willing to wait.

Active RP's (3/5):
A royal pain in the ass - Project Naiad
The Lost Continent - D&D Maloney
Mallorie & Damien - shayned (PM)

To-Do RP's:

More to come, I am just too lazy to do them now xD​
Hey! Im definitely interested in the Summer Camp with rebel kids! I've got a few ideas for it XD

For the moment I am no longer taking any more RP's in, sorry guys! I'll definitely contact you when I get open spot again!

For the moment I am no longer taking any more RP's in, sorry guys! I'll definitely contact you when I get open spot again!
By "guys" do you mean Tapadero and me or only Tapadero? Or only me? I mean, I know you pluralized it for a reason, but for all I know, you could be talking to my brain cells, which would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back