• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿπ•€π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•– π”½π•¦π•Ÿ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•–- 𝕆𝕆ℂ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Lizy

Lobsters will play no significant role in my life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ooc thread for sunshine fun zone- have fun and feel free to ask me any questions or chat character ideas!

Just posting so I get updates about other comments. Don't currently have anything to add other than this is a really fun concept!! 😊

I've been taking a few days for mental health so I'll be responding to our convo in a bit!

literally shaking and frothing at the mouth over this plot i'm so normal and everyone's characters look SCRUMPTIOUS

Were we supposed to choose a specific job that our characters applied for or just generally working in the park and that'll be decided later? I'm fine with whatever just realized I never asked lol

Were we supposed to choose a specific job that our characters applied for or just generally working in the park and that'll be decided later? I'm fine with whatever just realized I never asked lol
just generally working at the park, they’ll be chosen and trained in different positions after orientation

I just added some family relationships for Ivy! Also I hate writing personality, but hopefully I'll get everything done today
sick! i also struggle with writing personality, usually i take the mbti test as the character i'm writing and use the results as inspo haha

had to pour my brain out to write beau's personality how people do it like nothing scare me,, and then it takes me 4+ hours to write a backstory 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back