• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom sunflower's partner search! [ignore prefix]

sunflower

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been awhile since I roleplayed
on this site, but despite that fact, I
remember everything perfectly and for
sure know that not everyone read
carefully trough these search posts.

So please, read everything before
leaving a comment or sending a dm.

What I'm looking for?

Detailed and long replies; please be able to write at least two paragraphs with more than two details in them.
Communication; let me know, if you won't be able to reply for some time, if something is wrong or you want to start over, end roleplay.
Working on plots together; don't make me create all the plot, twists and etc. We have to work and navigate trough the story together.
Be able to play more than one character/gender: I love plots, where there are at least four main characters (basically we have two each). Then roleplay becomes ten time better, believe me.
Be comfortable with dark themes; I don't mind your age, but you have to be comfortable with things we decide to include in our roleplay and agree with them.
Tell me your triggers and limits; please do so before we start creating plot!
No perfect characters: I don't like characters that are not realistic, don't make any mistakes and go trough life easily.
Long-term partner: I despite roleplays, which end after two replies.
I'm fine with all pairings.

Genres & Settings

I'm willing to do any genre, however,
I love including romance in many of
my roleplays, though it's not nessecsry.
When talking about settings, I love
moder era, realistic themes and lots
of drama. I don't mind doing roleplays in
medieval, victorian eras. I'm not very
familiar with sci-fi and futuristic stuff.

I was gone for some time, so sorry to everyone, who I left and never replied, but now I'm back and craving for good roleplays.

Last edited:
I might be interested. I'd really like to talk to you about a plotline or two at least, and maybe swap a writing sample. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back