• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - Reboot

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.

cd7c182433bce9d1f865937ebc57ab8b.jpg
Hello, everyone! Suncrest is back and better than ever. Well, I hope it is, the first run of Suncrest was fun, but it’s time to get the real party going. Let me set the stage for you guys.

Seaside, a well-known city, where it’s made up of five different districts you can explore. You have the Asian District, French District, The Suburbs, The Countryside, and the main city where the rp is centered around. Most notably the well known residential complex of Suncrest, where the owner is happy to help anyone that needs a place to call their own. Suncrest is a tall building with a clear view of the ocean if you are willing to pay good money for it, but the view is not the only thing you can look forward to the complex. The owner’s offer free access to the Gym and Pool to their guests. A Cafe is located in the complex for anyone to indulge in, where you can find Ellie, the face of the Cafe. Pets are allowed, which the owner provides a small clinic and a dog park where you can take your pets, just look for Sam (You can find him in the dog park with his dog Luke). He is always happy to open his clinic at odd times of the day. No pet should suffer, that’s his motto. That’s just the complex! Seaside has a lot to offer.

Threads
Interest
IC
FAQ/Lore

CS

• e3511e6c75377f5d00c7ce2629b9353e.jpg
    Asian District is home for anything you can imagine that are from Asia. You want to go to an arcade that houses many machines straight from Japan, you can find them at Toki Arcade. It’s a nice dating spot to take your crush to. Or have one of the more authentic cuisines from Korean, Japan, India, China, you name it, you can more than likely find it here. Oh, do you have a broken phone or electronic, look for Hatsu’s Fixer Up and ask for Nikki, she’s your gal.

See, Seaside is a huge place to explore, but Suncrest is the root of all of those adventures. This Rp is a slice of life Rp, where you get to meet people, make friends, find love, all while going through events. Some events are created for certain people, others for individuals, and the rest of the whole group. One thing you should avoid in the rp, The Shadow of Secrets. If you create a character who was born and raised in Seaside, you know that this person is a mystery, but a dangerous one. They have the power to destroy people, where it hurts them best, their business and image. Now, if you have read to this point and you want to join the adventure, great! Follow the link to the CS thread and create your character. *Note: New members to the rp are restricted to one character. Once you have shown that you post regularly and often, you can make more if you request it.*

Follow the rules and have fun! We are a friendly group, so if you are new to the rp world, we are here to help you with any questions you might have. Oh and we don’t have an OOC Thread, that’s because we rather talk and get to know everyone through discord. What would be the OOC thread will be the FAQ Thread where I will answer any question you might have. Don’t be afraid to jump into the Rp at any point, just make an arrival post and more than likely you might want to interact with the front desk, she will point out to the guide who will help you start interactions. Many of the old members have plenty of characters you can interact with.

Old Members to look out for:
DVationz DVationz
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

Last edited:
*Bump* Tomorrow will start the rp! Don't worry, the CS is open and you are free to hope in at any time during the rp. *Bump*

hah yeah, the last one was pretty special and really long-lived for a rp here.

and sure, i'll join if you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back