• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoning and Deterring Hellspawn and Kitties for Beginners ["The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" Style Rp!] [Literate]

So there's no room for a protagonist, then. Any chance of a slot opening up in the future?

If not... then how about an antagonist?

So there's no room for a protagonist, then. Any chance of a slot opening up in the future?

If not... then how about an antagonist?
I'll put you on the wait list for any protagonist roles that open up! It depends on the antagonist, feel free to pm me with your ideas!

Hey there, I'd love to roleplay as a mentor or professor in the Otherworlds/Soul Manipulation catagories.

Also, hey everyone.

- Agent Phil

I'm interested, if you'll accept me! I got some, erm, darkish ideas (Not horror related, more gothic and whatnot. Nothing, you know, graphic.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back