• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Vibes [OPEN] 9 Slots Available: 6 males, 3 females

BedazzledBlue

tumblr_mr0p0ksZgC1qk6nwxo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mnmwwhkb1Z1s19iy7o1_500.gif

tumblr_md7d4rMjBv1rjk3ceo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o15rsntpfP1u34qwao1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Locations l OOC l Characters l RP

Welcome to Summer Vibes, where young adults are picked to temporarily live in a new city together while being filmed non-stop. The castmates are taped around the clock and the house is outfitted with video cameras mounted on walls to capture even the most intimate moments. Each season will consist of 16 roommates, aged 18–25, usually selected from thousands of applicants from across the country, with the group chosen typically representing different races, genders, sexual orientations, levels of sexual experiences, and religious and political beliefs.

RULES
1) This roleplay will be based around summer, romance, drama, and having the time of your life!
2) Be descriptive. I do require 2+ paragraphs, five or more sentences each.
3) Have good grammar and spelling - this is a requirement!
4) Write in first person only
5) One character limit
6) Keep genders even - 8 guys, 8 girls
7) Post at least once a day
8) Remember, this is supposed to be a reality show. Fights, drama and hookups are encouraged. Nothing is off limits in this RP!

If you cannot commit to this RP please do not sign up!

Last edited:
If you cant follow the rules, please do not sign up for this RP. It's really that simple. Every RP has its own set of rules and these are mine

well, i can write in ether perspective, and I will do my best to meet the paragraph and daily requirements, are you forgiving if life gets in the way for a day or so? Since being in the school grind, still somehow manages to stake your schedule.

well, i can write in ether perspective, and I will do my best to meet the paragraph and daily requirements, are you forgiving if life gets in the way for a day or so? Since being in the school grind, still somehow manages to stake your schedule.

Of course, I understand life gets in the way sometimes! Just keep communication open, that's all I ask. Feel free to sign up if you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back