• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (reboot) (kind of)

TrippyVirus

and stupider than ever before

• What happens if you put twenty-five teens with varying personalities, age ranging 13 to 19, all over the U.S. in a mansion? Well, nobody knows. Except for the person who made the experiment, who is addicted to Big Brother. Goddamn Producer.

So basically, It's Big Brother. Minus the evictions, challenges and Big Brother itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested. Would different nationalities be allowed eventually? I'm not an U.S. expert, sadly. :S

Khadame said:
Interested. Would different nationalities be allowed eventually? I'm not an U.S. expert, sadly. :S
Yeah... Just only three teens can be allowed for other countries.

I'll make the thread sooner or later, I can't make the thread now, cause I'm using a phone. And typing in a phone is hard AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back