• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Memories

Kawaii said:
Actually speaking of FC's, Bobby is my FC. I mean, look at dat eye smile.
tumblr_inline_nzn4dlcEJa1qhtvpj_500.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6mzbszg0ik08ckwg404sksw00_1280.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoapvFzOE1sc3ygs_500.gif

Mark approves

Ambivalence said:
Man wish I could've gotten here in time. Have fun guys, and thanks for the invite :3
There is one more spot available. Would you like the link to the thread? Plus some reservations will be dropped soon.

I see all the spots are reserved, but if you guys end up opening a boy spot, I'd happily join in. ^^ @SociallyAwkward123

JohnNeko said:
I see all the spots are reserved, but if you guys end up opening a boy spot, I'd happily join in. ^^ @SociallyAwkward123
I'll let you know

JohnNeko said:
A spot just opened up

Wilted said:
I would love love love to join! Sign me up as a female, and male! (If there is room!) ^.^
Lucky for you, I decided to add one more slot in each gender. Your characters will be reserved.

JohnNeko said:
awesome! I'll take that boy slot then social <3
Ahhhh now to find the right face claim x3
FC hunting is always fun xD

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
Your coding is stellar!
The colors! My eyes! If any spots open up, tag me?
or else <3

[/QUOTE]
There is one female spot open~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back