• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Memories

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Summer Memories

tumblr_m5elhhKpbU1rx46jgo1_500.gif

Summer is a time we usually look back on in order to remember happier times. Like getting your first car, turning 18, falling in love, moving out. All these memories are ones that we have hopefully experienced at one point in our lives. However there is one memory that almost everyone has experienced over summer. Love. A summer romance. It could be a fling, or it could be something serious. Romance has always been a big part of summer. In the movies, stories, and even in your own family, summer and love play a big part in life. It doesn't change, it will always stay a season of romance. So what should we do during summer? Obviously take trips and have the time of our lives. And that's what this group is going to do.

@SociallyAwkward123
(FC: Jung Eunji)

2.) Reserved - @E T H E R E A L
(FC: Bae Suzy)

5.) Reserved - @Kawaii

8.)
[/size]

tumblr_mqujdlbyNy1sn54t0o1_500.gif

Boys

1.) Reserved - @SociallyAwkward123
(FC: Mark Tuan)

2.) Reserved - @E T H E R E A L

3.) Reserved - @Kawaii
(FC: Bobby)

6.) Reserved -
@solicitude

7.)

8.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="E T H E R E A L]
tumblr_n3uexwYxVI1s96utdo1_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
Good god Brent xD

@Ambivalence @Kawaii @JohnNeko @Nutter

Any interested? If not that's fine~ Make sure to tag anyone you think may be interested

Holy crap just realized your profile pic is Mark Tuan and I nearly died.

Of course I'm interested. Reserve a male spot for me, please! I can't right now GOT7 ugh my heart

Figuring out who I'm going to use as my FC is going to drive me insane

Do I go with someone from Seventeen? Or UP10TION? I'm sticking to rookie groups because they fit the age range for this rp but there are so many idols who look like babies.

Why did you do this to me??? xD

giphy.gif

@SociallyAwkward123 Count me in!!!!! lol Reserve a male and female spot for me please~

@Nutter Omg I feel you. I'm so tempted to use S.Coups(my baby) as a FC, but I keep remembering other idols and then it becomes so hard to choose >o<

Why is it so hard to choose a male face claim. I already have my female down

This Bae right here.

tumblr_nknckkFvge1r9f1l9o6_400.gif

Get it cause her last name is Bae. I'm not even sorry.

Yes I am.

Updates

107690-Jump-Into-Summer.gif

All female spots have been reserved. Only males are being accepted until male spots are all filled or reserved. When all numbers have balanced out, more spots with be added to each gender. Till then, happy FC hunting~

I need to decide on Mark's hair color for the rp. I'm feeling blonde, but not sure

Blonde

tumblr_inline_nxoapyCejT1sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoapzHHlG1sc3ygs_500.gif

Silver

tumblr_inline_nxoauz7zaL1sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoauxOIZg1sc3ygs_500.gif

Dark Brown

tumblr_inline_nxob3qjNS01sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxob3ob5j51sc3ygs_500.gif

Green/Silver

tumblr_inline_nxob3jaNX91sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxob3n5QXQ1sc3ygs_500.gif

Red

tumblr_inline_nxob88EyCB1sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxob89winy1sc3ygs_500.gif

SociallyAwkward123 said:
I need to decide on Mark's hair color for the rp. I'm feeling blonde, but not sure
Blonde

tumblr_inline_nxoapyCejT1sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoapzHHlG1sc3ygs_500.gif

Silver

tumblr_inline_nxoauz7zaL1sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoauxOIZg1sc3ygs_500.gif

Dark Brown

tumblr_inline_nxob3qjNS01sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxob3ob5j51sc3ygs_500.gif

Green/Silver

tumblr_inline_nxob3jaNX91sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxob3n5QXQ1sc3ygs_500.gif

Red

tumblr_inline_nxob88EyCB1sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxob89winy1sc3ygs_500.gif
Well, since it's 2016, the colors that most people are going wear the silver, blond and dark brown. I got this from buzzfeed, don't judge.

blondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblondeblonde

tumblr_inline_nxoaujhah51sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoaujbxkQ1sc3ygs_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nxoapkcMl41sc3ygs_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nxoapjv6TR1sc3ygs_500.gif

Two colors that are screwing up my heart. Heck, I'll do both xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back