• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Getaway

This roleplay will be about a couple of teenagers who have saved up for a few years to travel all over Europe before their final year in high school. Some are friends, some are friends of friends, some are enemies and some are lovers.

The locations they will be travelling to are Rome, Paris, London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Budapest. They will be spending Three days in Rome (12 hours) then be bused to Paris (A 13 hour drive), then fly to London from Paris (Five days in each place)(1 hr. 20 Min flight). Fly from London to Barcelona (4 hr flight), spending four days there. Then they will fly to Amsterdam and spend 8 days there (since it was a favorite for the leader of the group)(2 hr and 25 min flight). After Amsterdam, they will take a 17 hour bus drive to Madrid (Sight seeing on the way) where they will spend three more days before flying to Budapest (3 hr flight), stay for three days then fly home (13 hr flight). The trip will start June 29th and they'll be back home on August 2nd.

The perfect summer vacation!

(Note these are estimated days. I did my best!)

If you are interested let me know! Try to keep the amount of boys and girls equal. At least 7 boys 7 girls unless you want an LGBT character of the sorts! I'll be making a boy character and a girl character.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not for me, thanks. Stop signing me up for things :*

[/QUOTE]
Huehue oki but i only fid for two things geesh x.x

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I just started a second RP of my own that requires A LOT of work, so I won't be able to join many, if any, others.

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. Worth a shot tho

D

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You should join my other one
Wink wink nudge nudge. Ian is gonna join...

[/QUOTE]
didnt know you had another tho... what about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back