• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Days Drifting Into Summer Nights

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We spoke about the topic/plot/details/etc. separately but here's my sort of character sheet!

ll everyday is made to be a beach day ll
Teel walker
[Teal]
17 y.o.​
Keepin' it short n' sweet lol
Meme Machine Meme Machine

Teel Walker
Teel had friends. He had looks, he supposed. He had a nice house with everything else a kid his age would want. But he also had one heavy load the refused to free itself from him. He may or may not be gay. At first he just supposed he was Bi, but boy was he wrong. Girlfriend after girlfriend and none seemed to feel like something he wanted. Yet guys always caught his eye. Nobody knew to his awareness. They just supposed he hadn't found the right girl.

Scrunching the sand under his toes Teel stood, smoothie in hand at a local outdoor beach cafe, chatting with his usual beach bum buddies. Nearly everyday, no matter if school was in session or not, Teel seemed to make it down to the beach. He seemed to Need the feeling of the salt on his skin and the smell of the ocean air. Trying to stop his eyes from drifting to the many male tourists he nodded along as his best friend, Eric, told a story about his last family vacation. Filled by only half of the smoothie Teel turned to throw the remainder away. Turning on his heel quickly, Teel jolted with the impact of running into one of the many tourists. Sucking air between his teeth Teels gaze dropped to the smoothie now displayed on the stranger. "I- Oh haha geez. . ." Teel nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, face now flushed a bright pink compared to his fair skin. Though he spent endless amounts of time in the sun, Teels skin practically refused to tan and usually remained either pale, or burnt.

Mood: Neutral-Embarrassed/Nervous

Tags: uneeded
code by apolla apolla

60487173-895A-4A94-9F28-B0C120B01EB0.jpegAaron Queen
Mood: Neutral/ Annoyed/ Intrested

Aaron sighed as he pushed his black Yoshimura to go faster. The bike was his only vehicle, but he liked it that way. His helmet wasn’t some dumb chunky piece of metal; it’s was a sleek and pristine. Aka it looked awesome and metal as hell. He pulled up to the beach, his jeans and white t-shirt contrasting from the shirtless guys or the one wearing shorts.

He had driven here to escape from his annoying parents and their love for his brother, always boasting about how smart and clever Bruce was, regardless of how hard Aaron worked in the shop. He was a genius when it came to mechanics, and some math, but most other subjects were lost on him. He loved the beach, even though he liked it better at night. So, that’s where he drove to get away from it all.

After putting his helmet on his bike, and placing his keys in his pocket, Aaron started to wander. His hands were in his pocket and his head in the clouds as he walked, not even noticing he was about to run straight into someone. With neither one of them paying any attention, they collided which sent the strangers drink all over Aaron’s white shirt.

His eyes widened in surprise as saw the smoothie on his shirt. His face turned into a frown, and he mentally scolded himself for not paying attention. His parents were going to have a fit when he got back. Already being in a foul mood, Aaron was about to tell the person off, except for the fact that when he looked to the person, he couldn’t remember what he was going to say.

Aaron was..... well, incredibly and very openly gay. He would blatantly flirt with guys before, but he would never be very serious about it. He usually just ended up being great friends with them. He smiled at the boys stuttering, and laughed light heartedly. The boys skin was flushed slightly, but he seemed to be pretty pale. Aaron, on the other hand, was tanner then he let on, which matched his black hair perfectly.

“You know, most people say sorry after they bump someone?” He slightly teased, speaking in a playful tone.

Feel Walker
Teel stood and scolded himself mentally. Ever since his Grandfathers company blew up he had allowed himself to grow a bit spoiled but he never wished for his manners to go. But nearly as quickly as the thought came, it left. "Ah where are my manners!" He rolled his eyes jokingly at himself. Flashing a mastered easy going smile he held out his hand toward the smoothie bar and cafe "Maybe I c could get you something to drink instead of wear?" He chucked again nervously and let his eyes drift to the sticky shirt. " I feel terrible . " he let his smile fall to an apologetic one as Teel started to realize just how largely he had screwed up absolutely stunning and absolutely badass were the thoughts running through T eels mind, but he brushed them off.

Mood:nervous -apologetic

Tags:uneeded
code by apolla apolla

I'll be busy for the next week so I apologize for any shorter replies or for longer reply times. But I promise it's just temporary

Aaron Queen
Mood: Interested/ Curious

Aaron smiled, amused, at the stuttering boy before him. He was pretty cute, honestly. He seemed shy, but sweet.

Aaron laughed again as the boy apologized, and made a joke about the smoothie incident. His eye brows went up a bit as he laughed, and a grin fell on his features. He nodded, before reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck. He was glad he hadn’t smoked before coming here, he didn’t want to scare the boy off in any way.

“It’s really alright. I have a million white shirts at home. Besides, it’s just a little smoothie. It’s not the end of the world.” He tried to assure the boy that it wasn’t a big deal about spilling the drink. Though, his expression turned playful soon after. “And although most people give me their names before taking me out, I’d love to get a smoothie with you.” He grinned at the boy, waiting for his remark. He had a feeling the boy wasn’t used to making a fumble like this. “I’m Aaron. What’s your name?”

Last edited:
Teel Walker
Teel glanced once again at the strangers ruined shirt. "There's a shop down the walk if you wanted something a bit more. . . Beachy? On me, I feel terrible. " Teel shook his head once more in disbelief with himself "I'm Teel." He flashed another pearly smile and extend a hand forward, offering a hand shake. "It's more of an apology." He ran a hand through his nearly white and somewhat sandy hair. Glancing down at his usual attire- bare chest, some type of Hawaiian or color striped trunks, and flip flops- Teel suddenly became self conscious. A worried though flashed through the boys mind he's not-he doesn't think I'm Gay. . . Does he? If course not, no one can ever tell. Not even Eric. Theres no way a complete stranger could pin point my flaw. The thought quickly dispersed as Teel heard his name roll off of Eric's lips

" Teeeeel. You're not torturing yet another local, are you? You give tours and lessons already, isn't that enough bothering and head trauma given?" the brunette boy laughed jokingly looking Teels way.

"Haha no. Just being a nuisance is all! I'll catch up with you guys later." He called back flashing a smile at his friends. Turning back to Aaron Teel gave another of his constant seeming smiles "Sorry about that. He's my best friend, you'd think I'd have him controlled by now." He lightheartedly joked.

Mood: Settling

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Aaron Queen

Aaron smiled at the boy, his eyes softening. He really was sweet, wasn’t he? Sneaking off the slight feeling, he gestured to the boy and grinned.

“Lead the way.” He said simply, accepting his offer without another thought to it. He did a once over of the boy, taking note of his blonde- ish hair, his striped shorts, and plain flip flops. In comparison, Aaron’s jeans, white sneakers, (which somehow didn’t get smoothie on them) and white t-shirt seemed very different.

He raised an eyebrow as the boy said his name. “Teel, huh? I like it.” He said, tilting his head to the side slightly. The boy then seemed to realize something, and a bit of concern flashed across his features. He was about to ask what was wrong, when a different boy came up to them.

Aaron watched the exchange with interest. He could tell the boy was joking, but he had a moment where he remembered Bruce and his teasing, and frowned ever so slightly. He was jerked out of his thought as Teel turned back to him, and apologized. Aaron gave a signature smirk, and shook his head slightly.

“Nothing to be sorry for. I know what you mean.” He thought about his best friend, Genesis, and her crazy antics. Genesis was a lesbian, as Aaron was gay, so they got along great.

I apologize for my absence, I had some college related labs to do this week so It was a busy one, It'll be a quick minute for me to catch back up!

Character Name
Teel chuckled in response and blushed ever so slightly "It's definitely interesting, I've never met someone with the same name and I've never found a key-chain that matches. As A kid it always kind of bummed me out. Before I moved here I lived in a small town back in Michigan, I always was embarrassed so I went by my middle name." Teel never meant to ramble or go down winding paths suddenly, But they always seemed to happen. He was definitely noticeably a talker and an extrovert.

He laughed and nearly chuckled again as Eric patted his shoulder and jogged away with his other friends to go surf. Watching him run back Teel suddenly became aware he was staring and quickly diverted his eyes back to Aaron. "My Friends, particularly Eric, just like to mess with me is all." He allowed his eyes to roll playfully, " I just have that kind of face or personality I guess. But I don't mind."

Taking a step towards the line, Teel tilted his head to motion in the lines direction "The line's not getting any shorter, shall we?"

Mood: Neutral/Slightly Playful

Tags:unneeded
images
code by apolla apolla

I'm also aware my face claim (Bryce Miller) looks young in some shots or pictures he takes but he's 19 irl and he fits my oc best I believe. He also looks more brunette than blonde in some images. I'm 95% sure he also dyes it lighter too. Teel has more of the color/shade of hair he has in the next image I plan to use. Just thought I should throw this out there lmao

Aaron Queen

Aaron smiled at the boy, noticing his slight blush. His laugh was melodic, in Aaron’s opinion. But something was off. The boy seemed like a extrovert, as Aaron was, but he was nervous.

“I never looked for one of those key chains. I’d bet that I could find it though. To be honest, I would prefer to have a unique name, like you.” He said, looking at the boy with interest. At the mention of a middle name, one of his eyebrows went up, and looked at Teel quizzically. “Well, you can’t just say that and not tell me your middle name.” He stated, sporting a confidant grin.

He narrowed his eyes slightly as he said his friends usually messed with him. That didn’t seem right, to mess with someone if they didn’t like it. Then again, maybe Teel didn’t mind. “Yeah, lets go.” He walked to the line, keeping pace with Teel and silently hoping people took forever in line so they could talk longer. Something about the boy made Aaron want to learn more about him. Maybe he could offer him a ride home on his bike later.

Laptop had to take a trip to the doctors, replies are coming tomorrow. Thanks for understanding!

Teel Walker
Teel took a sharp breath and exhaled slowly "I just go by Teel now, I have ever since we moved out here. Maybe another day you'll get to know.It's kind of something I'm leaving in the past. I don't really like going back, ya know?" Throwing In a wink at the end Teel moved them along to the line.

Teel patted a rhythm on his legs, letting them dangle at his side's made them feel too long and out of place. Huffing slightly as they approached the line, he took a step to the right to peak around the line. "It's as if the world is throwing bad luck at me today. Looks like well be here a while, sorry." Where they stood was easily around twenty five to thirty customers back. The little smoothie bar definitely had its work cut out, the two little workers dashed behind the counter, beads of sweat beginning to form.

Spinning a black cord with a small bronze plate attached, one of his many bracelets, geek's mind dozed off momentarily. " Well we may be here a while. So what brought you out to Shell Point today?" Teel shifted himself to face more towards Aaron and crossed his arms, prepared to listen.

the bracelet looks a bit like this basically Bracelet

Mood:Neutral

code by apolla apolla

Aaron Queen
Mood: Interested/ Flirty

Aaron smiled at the boy, a bit confused, but going with it. Now he really wanted to know his middle name. When Teel gave him a wink, Aaron blinked a few times before blushing slightly. This boy was honestly really cute, and Aaron wouldn’t mind spending some more time with him.

“Don’t be sorry. I get to talk with you some more.” He spoke casually, to where it sounded flirty but no one could really tell. He kept stealing glances at Teel to gauge his reaction, wanting to know for sure if he was gay, or if Aaron was reading too much into it.

“My parents are doting on my egotistic brother and I’d had enough. So I decided to escape for a little while.” Aaron spoke with some venom in his voice, when mentioning his parents. He hated it when his parents did that. Constantly berating him for ‘not being like your brother, get it together’. So annoying.

“How about.....” Aaron trailed off when he saw the bracket, and smiled. “‘Courage? Your bracelet says courage. Why courage?” He asked curiously. Tilting his head tot he side, Aaron waited for an answer.

Teel Walker
"Well. We could talk about a lot, I'm here basically everyday. My mom is usually out and about with work things, she helps run a fashion line. And my dad helps run my Grandpas business. So I either stay home with Julie or I go out with friends. I usually bring my dog, Casper, but today was a bit too hot for his pads."

Teel rubbed the back of his neck nervously "I don't really uh have that problem I suppose." Teel's eyes break contact to look away for a moment before shifting his weight and looking back to Aaron "But I'm sorry." He adds quickly to the end, trying to sound sympathetic.

Teel tilted his head, confused by what Aaron meant. Suddenly realizing he laughed "My bracelet?" He looked down and rubbed it between his fingers some more, "I dunno, It looked nice?" he laughed at the lame answer and ran his fingers over the rest of his bracelets "My wrist just feels naked without them I suppose." Teel looked down as he spoke to watch himself play with the array of mostly leather and metal bracelets mixed with the occasional splash of color.

How I imagine his bracelet collection: https://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/08/25/fashion/25NOTICED-span/Z-NOTICED-BRACELETS-jumbo.jpg

Mood: Mostly Nervous

code by apolla apolla

Aaron Queen

As Teel spoke, Aaron watched him with an interested smile. Teel seemed to really like his family, the way he talked about them.

“So, your moms a fashionista? Does she fuss over your outfits all the time?” He asked teasingly, clearly joking but not making fun of either of them. “I have a cat, instead of a dog. He’s sweet though.”

Aaron smiled softly as Teel said he was sorry about his family, and went to place a hand on Teels shoulder before he thought better of it. “It’s alright. It’s not your fault. My bike is my escape, really.” Aaron explained, smiling wider.

The older boy tilted his head to the side, and grinned a little. Courage. Sounds like some sort of nickname.” He said absent minded. He gave a lot of people nicknames, it was just kind of his thing. “I like them. The bracelets, I mean.” Aaron said kindly, before bumping shoulders slightly. “They suite you.”

Last edited:
Teel Walker
"She used to haha. My style now is all on me though. Wether I do okay or not, that's up to you haha; I kinda just go with it." Teel paused to listen and then broke into a grin at the mention of his cat "I think animals in general are all just the best though, you can never choose just one. " Teels eyes widdened and locked with Aarons "You have like a motorcycle?! That's totally badass!"

Teel's cheeks went pink by Aarons touch but squinted up at the sun instead, sheilding his eyes with one hand "It's really hot out here today. Must be nearly 90 by the feeling." He looked back down to meet eyes with Aaron and gave a tight lipped smile "I don't really do nicknames anymore really, just not my think like it used to be. But thank you." He paused for a moment and looked away, acting to be interested in something else before catching beck up to finish speaking "I like wearing them, It was always my- well my old friend; it was his thing. Most of these are his that he kinda gave to me. But whenever I find another nice one, I get it."

Mood: All over the place because he's a confusing boi

Tags: unneeded
code by apolla apolla

Aaron Queen

Laughing at the boys statement, he nodded slightly. He had made up his mind that he was going to flirt with this boy until her told him to stop, in that case he would back off with no problem. Though, he would be disappointed such a cute boy was straight.

“I think you look good. Your cute.” He said the last part quieter, almost so Teel couldn’t hear him. He smiled wider as Teel made the animal comment, and agreed full heartedly.

“Absolutely. When I’m older, I’ll probably have so many pets my family will go insane.” Aaron added a laugh at the end, his head thrown back slightly. And it was true, too. Aaron loved animals. Though, he loved quieter animals.

One of his eyebrows went up at the newest statement, and grinned. So the boy liked the motorcycle, huh? Now would be the perfect time to ask..... “I can take you for a ride later, if you want. I always have a spare helmet, and the traffic is practically nonexistent at that time.” He asked casually, as if it was no big deal. Really, Aaron would have loved to drive the boy home, and get his number.

Aaron looked up with Teel, and grimaced. He was right. It was really hot. As he looked back down, he saw the line had moved up a considerable amount, and they were seventh in line at this point.

“So, you just have a massive bracelet collection? I’m not judging, I happen to have a jacket collection. Mostly leather stuff, way to hot for summer.” He spoke casually, shooting small glances at Teel. He had blushed a bit as Aaron had placed his hand on the others shoulder, and he was kind of glad he could make the younger blush at some point.

Last edited:
Teel Walker
"Thanks!" Teel laughed and motioned to his current outfits "It's the surfer boy special, It's the locals go to look." Teel stole a glance at Aaron as he maybe misheard one of his last comments. Cute? mmmmm no. haha More thoughts started to form in Teels mind but he brushed them off lightly and continued on with the conversation.

"What kind of pets may I ask?" The corners of Teel's lips bent upwards as he watched Aaron smile.

Caught off guard by the offer Teel raised his eyebrows in return before stroking his chin jokingly as if in a deep train of thought. Teel laughed lightly before continuing on"Maybe another time? My house is literally across the street. . . Maybe you could stop by to take a look at my dad's bike though?"

"I've just met you and I'm not surprised," Teel threw a teasing smile Aarons way "It matches your style. But maybe I do, Maybe I don't." He shrugged his shoulders and moved up in the line. "Looks like you're next Aaron, better choose your drink now."

Mood:Joking-Neutral

code by apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back