• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Suicide squad: Main rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: (anyone)

slade used a parachute and landed on the ground he looks around and he gets in a ready position pulling his Pistols and scanning the area for enemies he says “this is slade in a fighting position does anyone copy”

KAI:
as it spins out kai jumps out from it quite early before it even lowered below the rooftops and caught himself inches from the ground by changing his gravity and lands safely and walks to where the others are clapping slowly an unamused frown on my face as i approach "great job rick for picking such an experienced pilot"
As the other helicopter lands, two men would come out and it would be,........ bane and black manta, as they stepped out a few more soldiers had pop out, rick look at the kid,"shutup before i have another reason to blow your head off," as bane stepped out he saw scarecrow and nodded towards him, bane was extremly built with muscles, black looked at aretmis and the rest,"looks like we know whos going to die on this mission-"

KAI:
laughes and sits down leaning against a building "do i look like i care if i die? i was pretty happy in my cell to be honest" in an odd way he was enjoying this it wasnt everyday that he had fun like this

Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Rick and Bane}

Artemis Hunt

She let out a snarl and looked at Rick. "Quit threatening us. I would gladly die to rip your head off first." She said and turned to the man, crossing her arms. She rolled her eyes and adjusted her mask to fit a bit better.

"Yea nice to meet you too Bitch." She said and glared through her mask. She and Fae were going to make it out alive no matter the costs of anyone else. The dudes muscular build didnt frighten her like it would have when she was younger. Normally the larger you are the harder is is to avoid hits and your arent as quick. That was fortunate for Artemis because she was small and pretty agile. The only problem if she took him on is being hit by someone his size.

She stood there studying him some more before turning to Slade and tugged him up from the ground. "Dont do that. It makes you look like a idiot." She said with a rough tone.

Fae Cove

She turned to the muscular man and laughed. "Dont be so sure. Never judge a book by its cover~" She said in a sing song voice and laughed. She kept a kiddish appearance for a reason. So she could fool people easily. It made her look innocent with her big eyes and short nature with being extremely sweet alot of the time.

She spun her trident in her hand as blood leaked from her forearm. Her costume was slightly dirty and covered in char but she was still bright blue with twists of silver to give a ocean like appearance. They didnt call her The Siren for nothing. She was as dangerous as one and took pride in that.

KAI:
laughes and sits down leaning against a building "do i look like i care if i die? i was pretty happy in my cell to be honest" in an odd way he was enjoying this it wasnt everyday that he had fun like this
As jason stepped out the crashed helicopter his helmet scanned the device he had in his pocket, he can defintly hack it and free himself which he was going to do, he saw the man."if you dont care he can just blow your head off like a fucking tomato, but really i cant wait to escape!~"

KAI:
smirks "thats the thing if he could he would of just killed me in prison. the only reason we are here is because he needs us so no he wont blow my head off unless i try to escape which i am not so you go do that and see what happens"

KAI:
smirks "thats the thing if he could he would of just killed me in prison. the only reason we are here is because he needs us so no he wont blow my head off unless i try to escape which i am not so you go do that and see what happens"
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (rick) and samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai)
slade smirks and turns to Rick “the kid has a point maybe you should test it on him he seems very suspicious about it so prove it” slade turns to Kai “what do u think kiddo”

kai:
looks at him ammused "knock yourself out and get ready for some fireworks but i would step back abit your in the splash zone"

Slade takes a single step back “good idea however the best part of those splash zone things is getting soaked and the best part of you imploding is I get to see the fear in your blood on me”

KAI:
"my only fear in this scenario is that the explosion wont be cool" this wasnt the plan he had in mind but it woud be a fun escape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back