Suh dude

Hey, I'm ttlovepie, I've had this username since I was like 5, and like the consistency. Most peoples first instinct is to call me love, pie, or lovepie, which is a little ironic since I prefer tt as a nickname.

In writing I really love world building and complex characters, especially those that have a message and a theme. I came to this forum because it seems to have one of the more mature audiences, which is nice. My friend XanderThePancham and I are going to hopefully run some interesting roleplays/games for you guys.

I'm currently running a DND 5e campaign and have played a few tabletop games such as Pathfinder, and Monster of The Week, a Powered by the Apocalypse game.

I'm a very social gamer when it comes to games, but when I don't have anyone on, I play a lot of rouge-likes.

I watch anime, but I'm pretty sporadic in what I watch.

I'm very interested in ideas and concepts when it comes to media consumption, and those are usually the aspects that stick with me the most.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Hey man just wanted to welcome you to RPnation im not an admin or anything but I wanted to give you a big hello you'll find that the admins here are fantastic and always friendly and the other people here are just as good so from all of here on RPnation GREETINGS

I do have one question: Where should I even begin to reply?

Well, I guess there is as good a place as any. So, welcome to our great site! I' sure you will find and being great things to our wonderful community! You've made a great choice, as we sure do have a pretty mature and willing to explore community. I do have to say i share plenty of your interests, though how surprising that is is up for debate. In particular I am an anime fan, I love complex characters and am passionate about worldbuilding. I hope we can get along in the times to come! Show me what you've got! Plus Ultra!

Happy rolepalying and if you veerneed anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back