Advice/Help Suggestions on a new tabletop system? Space/Future or Dystopian Post-Apocalypse

Psychodrow

HORNicorn
Hey, everybody :)

Just looking for some advice from people with more experience in the tabletop field.

Hubs and I DM a weekly tabletop game that was, until last Tuesday, Pathfinder 1e. We are looking at shifting our group to something either space/future themed or post-apocalyptic/dystopian themed.

Soliciting advice from people with experience in those kinds of genres on a system that would be relatively easy/straightforward to learn and teach to our group, since most of us are experience limited to D&D 3.5, 5e, Pf1e, and GURPS.

I definitely appreciate experience-based recommendations.

Thank you kindly!

Suggestions we've gotten have also been for Starfinder, Savage Worlds, and Star Wars. Any opinions on those, Grey Grey ?

Thank you Daisie Daisie for the recommendation.

Thank you Grey Grey for the feedback, regardless. We are open and eager to consider any and all options!

Starfinder

Pathfinder, but with a sci-fi skin. I don't care for it but if you like Pathfinder it's fine.

Savage Worlds

I've never really liked Savage Worlds, but it's fairly versatile and I know a lot of people who swear by it.

Star Wars

There are something like four Star Wars games at this point, all a bit different. At least one of them is actually pretty good but to be honest I can't remember which one - I'll doublecheck after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back