• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sugar, We're Going Down - OOC

how i interpret it is that lucien, klarion, and mimi all went outside so the three of us were interacting with eachother. I dont see whats so confusing

how i interpret it is that lucien, klarion, and mimi all went outside so the three of us were interacting with eachother. I dont see whats so confusing
I had Mimi interact with my character before you guy's started putting her on your shoulders

Yee just a little busy. We're trying to figure out what to take from her house to the retirement home. To decorate her new room and which clothes she wants.

I am home now so my replies will be longer and more frequent depending on who I am interacting with. I have deleted the dropout posts, and if you have decided you no longer want to be a part of the rp let me know now, otherwise feel free to keep having fun, which I hope you all are. I have bumped the interest check so I hope more people join :)

I am about to tag everyone who I believe is still in the rp. If you don't want to be on the list let me know. If you're still participating let me know where your character is and who they're interacting with so I can post it in the main to keep newcomers organized and included ~

dmgink dmgink
Pandaskel Pandaskel
Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream
Sook Sook
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Skita Skita - needs interaction
Nightblade Nightblade
chcemcret chcemcret - new
Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy - new

I am also not too sure what is up with https://www.rpnation.com/members/account-not-active.66278/ ?? Anyony know what's going on with them?

Just gonna take a safe guess that the Klarion character is out since his account is gone so I'm going to make Mimi less attached to that one for my next post. Any relationship ideas anyone want for Mimi? :)

Lucien was interacting with Mimi and Darren needs to do something soon haha. I'll try and post here soon

EDIT: Lucien was outside and Darren is still in the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back