• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Suburbia | Interest Check

Interested?

• Total voters

h2h0e

Landmaid
Imagine a town where there are normal people, and there are not so normal people. This town is called Suburbia.

The normal people, they're like you and I. They can't do anything extraordinary. But the other people in the town can. Each one has their own specialty; one could control air, the other could control minds. Obviously, the two types of people don't get along very well.

Open to anyone
Characters can be fandom based or original

I'm just asking, is it proper fandom characters or sort of concepts like a Elder Scrolls mage or a generic whatever-they're-called from Avatar (the element bender one, not the shit one. although, id forgive if you got mistaken with the last airbender film)

This sounds interesting, but I'm curious as to your literacy preference (Do you require everyone to write 3-7 paragraphs, or are you fine with just 1-2?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back