• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Substance Abuser x Clean (specific search, looking for a male character for MxF)

UncoordinatedPisces

Realising your username doesn't fit :(
Hi all, making a specific search for this idea until I find someone! This is my original search thread, please go there read my requirements and fill out the form if you're interested ^_^ PM me or post here, I don't mind.

The idea I had was that my character (19 years old) is a Politics student at one of London's big universities, and she does some journalism on the side. She has an idea for a controversial study to publish as an article. Basically, she offers money to speak to addicts about their addiction, maybe document their highs, ask questions about their lives etc. A few people come forward, desperate for the money. She is intrigued by one particular man (probably older than her, late 20s/early 30s) who responds, probably a prolific cocaine or heroin user. His history can be up to you. Is he on the streets? Is he squatting somewhere? Does he just claim the dole and live in a small council flat somewhere? Maybe she takes a shine to him, maybe he's genuinely nice but just a complete addict. Or maybe he's not nice at all, a complete dickhead, but ends up helping her out unexpectedly, bringing the two together. Not sure how this will all go down, but maybe he's involved in some of the criminal circles, maybe by association with her, she finds herself under threat. They'd definitely start some kind of relationship though.

My inspiration for this was Trainspotting, so we can take elements from that too!

Hi there! I'd be really interested in rp'ing your idea. :) Just wondering if it would be alright to change the male's age to begin twenties? (I feel more comfortable with relationships that don't have a 5 years+ age gap).
PM me if you'd like to give it a chance with me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back