• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Subject x-2c

Alison
4489bef03fcd73099922a72bb0bdbaaeo.png

She just finished the book when she was done she just was drawing her sister and airon but noticed she was sad about something” what wong sissy sad” she say pouting​

She looked to her younger sister, she couldn't know what happened "uhhh nothing sissy, just deep in thought" she said half-smileing, oh how innocent allison was, what would she think if she knew what she had done, and that in some sick sense she enjoyed it...

She felt like a murderer, though she had good intentions, she still couldn't beilieve she killed her own father, and she was completely unaware, though she was ready for her next task from airion, she truely believed him now, she would fight for him, no matter how much of a murderer she felt like she was, and she had every right to feel guilty, but she took an oath and she is a woman of her word..."so allison, whatcha drawin' ?" she asked attempting to peek at allison's drawing
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Alison
images

She just smiled as she finished her drawing she showed it to her sister “ lookie I drew my teddy” she say happily as she tripped over a chair” ow” she says​

she helped allison up and put the chair upright and then looked at her picture "its beautiful sissy, i love it" she said enthusiasticly as she once again glanced at the dagger on the table, she was tempted to kill again, though she couldn't let allison find out about these murderous temptations, she decided maybe if she wrote it in a notebook the feelings would subside so she wrote in a notebook about her urge to kill but she also wrote about what had happened with her father and how guilty she felt... she couldn't resist the urge any longer so she hastilly got up, snatched the dagger off the table and had put the notebook in its place not realizeing allison could read it if she so desired... and left to find her next victim

(I realise this is old news but there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with these posts so I've dropped out. Just though I should give a heads up to my disappearance like a week ago)

Airion caught Avalon leaving with a distressed look on her face
" where are you going it's not safe to meet the outside world not yet, is this about the killing. You you didn't kill your father I wouldn't let you, you killed my father I'm going to go play with Allison ok I am not letting you turn into a killing machine if you want to get out you go through me ok DO YOU HEAR ME"

"hello Allison, can you see I've got a really good idea, do you want to play hide and seek. What you do is you go hide and I go find you, we can play now that you see. Sizzy has just gone out for a bit but she be back" Airion said"

Airion walked away leaving Allison do think about the game

she looked at him coming to her senses "Okay, im sorry, i haven't been myself since that happened...please let me go just this once, it may help..."she said softly, her eyes caught a mirror, she saw the monster she had become and she hated it, why couldn't she get over this sick urge, it was tearing her apart inside! she placed the dageer on a high shelf and went to her room and closed the door she then sat on her bed and rested her head in her hands ashamed of herself

Alison
yuzuyu_after_bathtime_by_sweetdarklightdevil-d41f15z.png

She just was happy she pouted when her sister when to her room she just wanted to play with her sister as she sighed as she went to draw a little sad' what did sissy put on the shelf' she thought confused she just draw as she had her juice she just sighed she was a little bored​

after she composed herself she came back out and sat down by allison "Hiya princess, what are you drawing?" she noriced her notebook was still on the table but she assumed allison couln't read it not realizring she could

Alison
KippeiYuzuyu-1.jpg~c200

She just looked at her sister as she smiled as she just hugged her sister as she was happy" yay i priness" she say as she was drawing her family she hasn't noticed her sister's notebook yet she just wanted to play she was a little hyper since airon gave her chocholate as she smiled" can we go and play at the park" she asked happily hugging her​

"ok go get your shoes on allison" she said as she walked over to get on her shoes and jacket before they left, she grabbed her notebook/diary and left with allison and they went to the park

Alison
d319112262f7eeaa0ee29698da1f29e26b1479ed_hq.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled" okay" she say as she put her shoes on as she didn't know how to tie her shoes as she just looked at her sisters" sissy can you help me" she asked" can you help me tie my shoe" she asked as she looked up at her as she was really happy​

Alison
5457-467078840.jpg

She just looked at her sister as she just smiled when her shoes was tied" yay park yeah i'm ready big sissy" she say as she just held her hand" ready to go and play" she say as she was looking at her" i'm happy i get to see you" she say as she was nervous playing with the other kids as she didn't want them to see her different" what skool i heard airon talk about that" she say as she looked up" if so i don't want to go there like scary bad place" she say​

"okay princess" she said as she took allison's hand and they walked to the park, when they arrived she sat on a bench and watched allison play, occasionally writing in her notebook

Alison
17403305_d3a20c6b14_o.jpg

She was just happy to be at the park as she was having fun as she was sliding down the slide as she giggled as she was playing as she looked at her big sister looking at the other kids but she just wanted to play byherself she didn't want to play with them plus she was scared she get hurt she just liked the slide as she looked at the swing as she saw a older kid as she got on the swing looking around swinging on the swing​

She smiled and watched allison play for a while, occasionally logging in her notebook or doodleing, she had a lot of things on her mind, after a while she just kind of stared absently at noting in particular

Alison
ais21.jpg

She just looked at her sister as she got pushed down her elbow bleeding a little bit as she went over her sister" sizzy that boy pushed me down" she say pouting a little bit" i bleeding" she say as they were laughing how she talked she looked down tears in her eyes​

"Are you okay? go wash it off while i go talk to them for a minute sissy" she said gently as she rose from her seat and went over to the boy who pushed her "Hey, it wasn't nice to push my sister, i am only going to ask you once, please be nice to my sister" she said gently "Or else..." she muttered under her breath smirking to herself as she went back to her seat with a small chuckle

Alison
30964.jpg

She just went to the bathroom to clean it as she smiled she went back to her sister" all done big sissy" she say as she just yawned a little as it was getting close to her nap she was a bit hungry" Ava i'm hungry" she say kinda sad that she lost her teddy at the scary place as she held onto her sister" does big sissy like drawing" she say​

(sorry got busy) She looked at allison and nodded "Okay lets find teddy, go home, eat , then you need a nap lil' missy" she said ruffleing allions hair playfully before she took allisons hand and the 2 happily walked home jokeing, and talking the whole way

Alison
56604c8be9e09ec58a38fb710b2f47c281d7c761_hq.jpg

She just looked at her sister” do I gotta take a nap sissy I’m not tired” she say rubbing her eyes while she held hand” I think teddy at scary place it the last I had teddy” she say as she smiled as she yawned while walking to the house​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back