Other Stupidest Thing You've Every Heard(Or Seen) Online, Go!

The majority of Twitter. Dear lord. Trying to use that website actually worsened my mental health. I don't want to dig into anything specific, because a lot of it is rather controversial, so I'll just bring up this one time I actually saw a dude try to argue why women shouldn't have rights.
My guy.
Please shut up and never talk again.

The majority of Twitter. Dear lord. Trying to use that website actually worsened my mental health. I don't want to dig into anything specific, because a lot of it is rather controversial, so I'll just bring up this one time I actually saw a dude try to argue why women shouldn't have rights.
My guy.
Please shut up and never talk again.

Clearly women shouldn't have rights because left handed pens are superior. In fact, dare I say, no one should have rights. The lefts shall rise and in their terrible wake, the world will be rewritten... Written by the iron grip of a strong left hand.

"And I am Joe Biden's husband."
- Joe Biden

(please don't get political it's not meant to be political in any way shape or form it's just a funny meme right now and I quoted it cause it sounds stupid)

Hoo, so do I have the story for yous.

So for a period of time between about 2017 and 2020 I was involved with this wiki for writing movie ideas. Pretty novel concept, and some people were writing some good shit, but god was the bar set incredibly low.

Many stories were barely written out, with multiple sequels planned far in advance. Nobody would ever work on the actual content of the movie, instead detailing things like their tie-in video games, VHS openings, and happy meal toys. And that was when they weren't adding copy-pasted Wikipedia articles as filler. Me and one other guy on the site constantly tried to demand a higher quality of writing from the wiki, but the lowest common denominator constantly shouted us down. There was new drama almost every week.

Eventually me and a few others packed up and left for greener pastures. Been all uphill since then. If anyone wants to hear more just ask, cause I got a lot of tales to spin.

I, um, once saw a forum post arguing that white people were superior because heaven was literally just up in the clouds and white people's skin would reflect sunlight better. In the same post, the guy also said that Jesus was *obviously* white because that would have made him stand out and let everyone know he was special. I guess he'd never heard of the Romans.

Also once saw an article that started by saying that if you were on the toilet when the rapture happened Jesus wouldn't come for you because he didn't want to smell your poop. It then went on to advertise a rapture-safe, Jesus-themed toilet featuring am portrait of the big J himself staring at you while you take a leak. I thought it was satire until about halfway through.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit I share a religion with these people.

I, um, once saw a forum post arguing that white people were superior because heaven was literally just up in the clouds and white people's skin would reflect sunlight better.
Lol this is literally the white equivalent of the whole melanin theory thing these people like to argue about

I totally forgot this channel was a thing:

Only takes him eight minutes to get to Space Jews. Yep. You heard that right. Space Jews. God, I love people.

I, um, once saw a forum post arguing that white people were superior because heaven was literally just up in the clouds and white people's skin would reflect sunlight better. In the same post, the guy also said that Jesus was *obviously* white because that would have made him stand out and let everyone know he was special. I guess he'd never heard of the Romans.

Also once saw an article that started by saying that if you were on the toilet when the rapture happened Jesus wouldn't come for you because he didn't want to smell your poop. It then went on to advertise a rapture-safe, Jesus-themed toilet featuring am portrait of the big J himself staring at you while you take a leak. I thought it was satire until about halfway through.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit I share a religion with these people.

That is amazing.

Last edited:
i havent seen much of the internet but i met someone on discord who was very intense about being one of those monsters, in the nsfw sense

I saw a post on Twitter where someone got offended over a pen not being a certain color. It was just a normal, black pen that someone Decorated with sparkly black tape, and it looked really cool and aesthetic.

But the point is: someone started a fight over a pen.

A blipping pen.

I saw a post on Twitter where someone got offended over a pen not being a certain color. It was just a normal, black pen that someone Decorated with sparkly black tape, and it looked really cool and aesthetic.

But the point is: someone started a fight over a pen.

A blipping pen.

my mind immediately went to this

This post you are reading right now. This specific one.

Gotcha

When you've trolled around the internet for long enough, the stupidest thing seems to be that creatures that created the internet are the same ones responsible for making sure weapons of mass destruction don't end the world.

Modern day politics. It's got the same feel as kids in elementary school discussing things in an attempted serious manner.

Here's a video of an Indian cabinet becoming so bored with politics that they all decide to spontaneously switch genres to a WWE event.

It’s more funny/cute than annoying, but every single elderly person who posts questions to Facebook thinking it’s Google. I love reading them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back