• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stuff I Will Always, Always RP

FluffySheepCurls

So first let's set down a few rules, yeah?
I'll keep it pretty simple.
1) No smut (it's even one of the rules on the website but I just want to cover all of my bases and make everything clear).
2) I'd really prefer paragraph rp and try to keep it more than one sentence.
3) Reply as often as you can, but don't stress if you're busy, I understand life happens. If you do become busy and want to pause the rp that's fine.
4) The rp can be stopped at any time by either of us without a given reason. Just please state if you want the rp to stop and don't leave me hanging.

Anyway, onto actual rp stuff that I will always be open to:
-Hetalia (I basically ship everything??? So just comment and then we can start a conversation and figure something out.)
-Sherlock (I mainly rp Johnlock, as John.)
-Warrior Cats (I have a few ocs, so yeah.)
-Also just general oc rp.
-The Hobbit/LoTR (for Hobbit I ship Bagginshield and for LoTR Gimli/Legolas, but also others so yeah just ask!)
-Hamilton (My otp is Lams but once again I ship pretty much everything.. Because I am such shipping trash.)

Random tidbit, I really love aus (arranged marriage, college/high school, modern, that kinda stuff. But once again, this is stuff that can be discussed further) so that's a thing.

I may add to this later because I really can't think of much else.

Last edited:
Yo
So first let's set down a few rules, yeah?
I'll keep it pretty simple.
1) No smut (it's even one of the rules on the website but I just want to cover all of my bases and make everything clear).
2) I'd really prefer paragraph rp and try to keep it more than one sentence.
3) Reply as often as you can, but don't stress if you're busy, I understand life happens. If you do become busy and want to pause the rp that's fine.
4) The rp can be stopped at any time by either of us without a given reason. Just please state if you want the rp to stop and don't leave me hanging.

Anyway, onto actual rp stuff that I will always be open to:
-Hetalia (I basically ship everything??? So just comment and then we can start a conversation and figure something out.)
-Sherlock (I mainly rp Johnlock, as John.)
-Warrior Cats (I have a few ocs, so yeah.)
-Also just general oc rp.
-The Hobbit/LoTR (for Hobbit I ship Bagginshield and for LoTR Gimli/Legolas, but also others so yeah just ask!)
-Hamilton (My otp is Lams but once again I ship pretty much everything.. Because I am such shipping trash.)

Random tidbit, I really love aus (arranged marriage, college/high school, modern, that kinda stuff. But once again, this is stuff that can be discussed further) so that's a thing.

I may add to this later because I really can't think of much else.
Are you uh... are you still searching for an RP? I’ve been looking for a Lams RP. I read all the rules, and for sure can abide by them! I am in love with AU’s, so I’ve got you covered there. And I am literate. Though, please tell me you are as well, because I can’t stand illiterate. I’m not saying mistakes aren’t welcome, it just bothers me when I spend time finding an RP partner, get excited about an RP, then it turns out they can’t write. Nothing against you. Just bad personal experiences in the past.

Last edited:
Yo

Are you uh... are you still searching for an RP? I’ve been looking for a Lams RP. I read all the rules, and for sure can abide by them! I am in love with AU’s, so I’ve got you covered there. And I am literate. Though, please tell me you are as well, because I can’t stand illiterate. I’m not saying mistakes aren’t welcome, it just bothers me when I spend time finding an RP partner, get excited about an RP, then it turns out they can’t write. Nothing against you. Just bad personal experiences in the past.
So are you saying you'd be interested in an arranged marriage au? Also yes I consider myself literate. I spell as best I can and can punch out a few paragraphs. We can talk more in dms if you'd like.

So are you saying you'd be interested in an arranged marriage au? Also yes I consider myself literate. I spell as best I can and can punch out a few paragraphs. We can talk more in dms if you'd like.
Hm. Yeah. Hate to say it but I’m not familiar with this site. You may need to message me. Haha!

Hey, email works. The messages wouldn’t go through anywhere. I need your email please
Also, when we do move it to email, I’m going to copy and paste our threads into it. I have them saved. So we can pick up where we left off without having to go back and ask ourselves what we said before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back