• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Student x Teacher (need male or female for teacher role)

Chana

I'm pressing all the shiny buttons :3
Brielle has just been forced to move all the way from California from her home state of New York with her abusive mother and annoying 10-year-old brother Aaron. Needless to say, she isn't happy about the change, and certainly isn't happy with the fact that she'll have to start a new school with no friends and nobody to talk to about her chaotic home life. At the same time, a new teacher has started working at her school, (s)he's young, and all the students adore him/her, but out off professional courtesy, (s)he doesn't notice them. This is until (s)he sees Brielle, of course. They have a rocky start, but after awhile they realize they may have more in common than they think. Is this the beginning of a friendship, or maybe something more?

I need a male or female to play the teacher, it doesn't matter to me, but my character is a girl, so if you're a female wanting to play the teacher role, then please be okay with girl x girl romance, other than that, my only rule is good grammar and spelling. If you're interested, just post down below! Hope to hear from you soon :)

Been craving something like this for a while and I'm totally up for the challenge. I'd be willing to play a male teacher. So...what'dya say?

sounds good! do we have to make another thread in a specific section or can we RP here? Sorry, I'm brand new :P

I don't think I can PM yet cause I haven't been on here for 24+ hours or have 10 posts :( want me to make a thread?

Well this thread is on the interest check so it would be odd. I'll try to send you a PM and if it doesn't work I'll make a thread in the 1x1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back