• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stucky RP

BrooklynBombShell

Hello i'm new on here i am interested in a long term partner to play Bucky Barnes for my Steve Rogers (or my fem version Stephanie Rogers) this would be a romance rp i have a few ideas but i am open to more i prefer to rp on kik or some other messenging programs and/or apps if interested please let me know

Hey, I can't pm yet but I'd love to rp stucky with you via kik or something (it's where i'm most active) I'd love to play Bucky for you and have a few ideas, too. I can drop my kik if you'd like.

Hey I'd like to rp if that's okay. I don't have Kik but I do have a discord.

Hey, I can't pm yet but I'd love to rp stucky with you via kik or something (it's where i'm most active) I'd love to play Bucky for you and have a few ideas, too. I can drop my kik if you'd like.
yes give me your kik and i'll message you....haven't been on in a while just got back from philly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back