• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stuck With You (one may be needed)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
This is an rp about eight kidnappers who kidnap eight high school students. Each kidnapper is assigned one person to kidnap and watch. We currently need two kidnappers.

If interested please join and leave a comment so others know.

This is the link- Stuck With You (limited space!)

[QUOTE="Scatman John]Can I torture them? Like... badly...
Like... really... .bad

[/QUOTE]
Um sorry but not without a good reason/not really at all.. Also I forgot about this and the rp has the number of people it needs but cant someone said they may have to drop it because of being busy. Sorry about that.

Libra259 said:
Um sorry but not without a good reason/not really at all.. Also I forgot about this and the rp has the number of people it needs but cant someone said they may have to drop it because of being busy. Sorry about that.
Was just asking..

But..

Kidnapping is no fun without torture :c

[QUOTE="Scatman John]Was just asking..
But..

Kidnapping is no fun without torture :c

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD

[QUOTE="Scatman John]But it's true! xD
I am actually writing a list of torture methods in case I might need to use them on char...

[/QUOTE]
XDD lol well im always up for a 1x1 with the same concept. Lol

[QUOTE="Scatman John]Fine by now... I guess...
I still have more torture methods to write xD

[/QUOTE]
Just lol xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back