• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stuck In A Room OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Because I'm so far behind, I'm gonna go ahead and say that Nerissa
flickered out of existence for a bit. It's what happens any time a writer
needs to take a break or can't answer for a while.
If it helps, you can also incorporate her personality into it. That she's quiet, the kind to not pay attention all the time, or too focused on a specific detail etc

Ehh, if people are pulling knives and stuff, that's something she'd
probably notice XD She's usually pretty focused, she just slows
down during lots of talking because of the esl.

That is... fair xD actually. Lmao.
Another MAY be able to translate if there's been enough merpeople exposure to humans. Her creator designed her so she could integrate nearly flawlessly into human needs and functions.

Also. Do you guys have any limitations as far as rp themes go? Aside from the typical guidelines and be a decent human being xD

LOL
Just wait till my posts.
Apryl hates disorderly conduct.
She's my first oc ever, right? So I designed her to be as stereotypically British as possible it sometimes hurts.

And Another? This'll fuck with her protocol because 'humans don't kill humans; humans kill non-humans'

Nice
I'll probably respond after you.
I might spice things up and temporarily incapacitate Nerissa.
Have her flicker back into existence in her mermaid form.

aaaaa im super behind in classes so i blipped out for a bit. will respond as soon as i can!

I'm gonna say Nerissa blinked out of existence right after Apryl asked
if she had any ideas about the room. Well before the madness started XD
It explains why she never actually answered that question, because she
does have some ideas.

ok, super sorry ive been MIA. Had to finish a school project, two actually, yadda yadda. gonna try to get a post up now :)

I'd make a post for the main if I could think of anything for Avram to do that wouldn't be too out-of-character. As much as the dude hates dying, he tries to take it calmly and acknowledges the possibility that there might not be much that can be done to help him.
Spoiler alert: He un-dies not long after almost every time he dies, and this isn't his first rodeo.

*screaming into the void* I don't wanna die either, but I apologize for being inactive ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back