• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stuck In A Room OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Tzuriel, now standing, throws up his hand again, about to shout another flurry of inquiries - but is interrupted by Harper. "Before ya scream my ears off again, you're stuck in this room with us, and you're probably from a different timeline than anybody else here."

I love Harper omf.

I have too many docs open, I started typing in
one and was like, shit, this isn't for the roleplay

I
uh
mood. Lmao
I'll respond in a hot minute.
I missed the action

for reference if it ever comes up, Sab's venom/poison attacks act like an irukandji jellyfish sting
"The pain from an Irukandji jellyfish sting starts slow but builds to 'full-body agony' with headaches and vomiting a common side effect.
A unique psychological response known as Irukandji syndrome where people feel a sense of impending doom is also a symptom experienced by people who have been stung."

Just letting you all know lol. But it's not fatal on its own

Oh my god.
Sab, calm! Someone's gonna get hurt ;-; lol

Noted though (=
For reference: Apryl's light magic has a bit of warmth to it. Some spells allow her to manipulate its heat but thats more of the big time spells.

Good to know

And sab has major temper issues, he does not know how to calm. Lmao

Rip me, my 3D design class isnt open yet. I arrive 30mins early and I cant even get in the room. After walking in the rain with a giant bag of cardboard too. :^;

Good to know

And sab has major temper issues, he does not know how to calm. Lmao
Its okay. I understand XD mans gonna get into some serious trouble though.
Rip me, my 3D design class isnt open yet. I arrive 30mins early and I cant even get in the room. After walking in the rain with a giant bag of cardboard too. :^;
Oh rip. I plan to respond as soon as Im home!

Oh, something INCREDIBLY relevant to Another's character: She'll refer to her creator as Supremacy. Regardless of the creator is involved or not, she'll regard her in a religious sense

oooh damn
and yeah, sab's gonna get into trouble, no doubt lol

out of my 3D class now give me a hot sec to get dinner and ill read up

Also I'm re-reading my writing as Another.
I've never hated and adored a character at the same time so much before
Granted, growing pains
But still.

lmaaao XD he's got quick reflexes I'll give him that.
She won'ttttt. No one's got the passcode to activate her murder-yness.

ok i thought id be able to post sooner but by 3D design cardboard couture project took priority since its due thursday and im not even close to being finished with my cape yet.
I just finished my dragon mask/helmet so ill try to get a post up now

ok i thought id be able to post sooner but by 3D design cardboard couture project took priority since its due thursday and im not even close to being finished with my cape yet.
I just finished my dragon mask/helmet so ill try to get a post up now
Nice! School work is always number one😉
Also I wasn't sure if you saw, but Another made an attempt to try and subdue Sab. Harper has a gun pointed in his general direction
Hewo! Would love to know if you're still accepting applications! ^33^
Im not the GM but i would like to suspect if we are. Alot of our previous writers haven't been around with the exception of seven others.

Beleth Beleth i saw, but so much was happening and I was kinda rushed bc project crunch time, that I struggled to get a semi-coherent reply out so I did something somewhat neutral in terms of everything. Sorry if it isn't good or doesnt make sense >.< I don't know how to fix it now, nor do I have the time to do so, so if possible can we just live with it? XD

Beleth Beleth i saw, but so much was happening and I was kinda rushed bc project crunch time, that I struggled to get a semi-coherent reply out so I did something somewhat neutral in terms of everything. Sorry if it isn't good or doesnt make sense >.< I don't know how to fix it now, nor do I have the time to do so, so if possible can we just live with it? XD
Nahnaha I get that xD I just didnt want you to think we overlooked Sab's scene (if you will)

In the future. Don't rush out posts for people to read because you feel like youre being too slow or feel rushed.
Your headsup was all that I needed 😉
Plus. I finished school/college last year so I DEFINITELY get it.

Beleth Beleth oh I know not to rush out posts for other people. I was rushing out a post bc i didnt wanna get left behind lmao. Bc if i let myself get behind then I'll have too much to respond to and not know how lmao. This is purely a me issue, not you guys haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back