• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Striders search thread...I guess (Crap, ignore that prefix, didn't mean to add that)

StriderBro

Previously StriderClaus
Alright so I'm not good at these whole starter things but...god, idk uhh...

Alright, basic info I guess? Names Ash, people usually just call me Strider on here. Or anywhere really. Unless it's IRL, that'd be fucking weird if people called me by my handle just in any regular situation.
Alright so, senior in high school. Currently 17 (going on 18, nearly a young man now(hehe)). I like musicals and video games. Like, a lot. I'm very passionate about video games. Going to collage for game design.

I don't really have a LOT of plots, but I have some. So. Yea. I'll post them. If you want to rp, hmu. If not then...don't.

You're lost in the Black Forest, injured, low on ammo, and fallen closing in. It doesn't seem like there is much hope left for you. You look down shakily at the gun in your hand, the bullet teasing you from the chamber. Just as your thoughts turn dark, a flash of light explodes above you. From the sky comes guardians, an entire fire team. They fight back the fallen, their warlock rushing to your side to begin healing you. But you can't focus on him. Instead, your eyes follow the Titan, mezmorized. Brave, selfless, rushing to your aid like a knight in crimson armor. Who is he?

This is mostly meant to be a kinda romance RP. Mostly cause a friend of mine got to deep in how gaurdians would form relationships with no memories every time they die. But it doesn't have to be, it could just be friendship

Again, not necessarily a romance. I was mostly going for it, but doesn't have to be. I kinda wanted a "intrigued by hero, I wanna learn who he is" thing.

I'll probably add more later, but I'm a little brain dead atm sooooo....yea. Peace.

Ayyyyee video game design eh? To be honest, I'm leaning more towards the concept art kind of area (code and I don't mix lol). Nonetheless, game design is still a fascinating subject.

Anyways, hey! The superhero plot sounds interesting (Then again, I don't know much about Destiny. I mean, I could do some research if you really wanna do that). I'm new on this site though so I can't PM, if the offer still stands that is :'D

You sound interesting and I'm very curious as to what kind of plots you have. My only issue is that you're under 18 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back