Advice/Help Stressed, angry at people, and i need to vent...

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
Normally this is really easy to deal with, but for some reason nobody does 1x1s anymore, especially when i need them, and i tried group roleplays before. If you want a really damn good example why i'm no longer going to bother with group searchers ever again, look at my most recent one right now. I need serious help to attract atleast someone because right now my roleplaying recently is dead and it's not good for my mental health at all

Well do you have a 1x1 search up? If you link it we might be able to help you work out why you aren't getting any bites. I myself am currently looking for platonic 1x1s in in the fantasy, urban fantasy, and (possibly) superhero genres. So if those things interest you I'd be happy to share some of my own ideas.

If not again I"m happy to take a look at your interest check and see what I can do to help you get some interest.

Have you been looking through the looking for partners forum? It appears that there are a lot of posts for people looking for partners. If you've not found anyone, perhaps try widening your criteria? I've been pretty picky (I don't do romantic pairings or A x B) so I've only picked up an RP or two, but if you're open about the RP types you're willing to do, you can probably find someone. It also never hurts to ask the person searching for partners if they would be willing to try something not mentioned in the scope of their advert. The worst they can do is say no and you can continue your search.

It appears that there are a lot of posts for people looking for partners.
I just want to briefly point out, because the way you phrased it makes it sound like a coicidence, but the looking for partners and looking for group subforums are the places where you are supposed to look for partners

I just want to briefly point out, because the way you phrased it makes it sound like a coicidence, but the looking for partners and looking for group subforums are the places where you are supposed to look for partners

Sorry, my intent was more to put emphasis on the fact that there are a lot of people searching. I feel like sometimes there are drier spells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back