• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lunar.thrill

🦇💚🦇
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Lunar.Thrill here, looking for a rp partner for a stranger things roleplay! I'm a 24 year old woman who uses she/her pronouns and is on pst time.
I'm currently looking for someone who can give me 2-3 paragraphs minimum, and give me enough to reply to. If you write more than 3, I will match, but i also write solely on mobile, so it can be very hard for me to determine paragraph sizes.

I'm also looking for something long term.

I also am looking for a partner who's 18+.
I also prefer discord over RPN.

In regards to mature themes, detailed or brief are fine with me.

I'm currently looking for someone who can play either Steve, Billy, or Eddie for me! I can play whoever you'd like me to as well, including Billy, Eddie or Steve if that's what you're looking for, as I know they're popular characters and have zero issues with that!

I do have a plot idea or two for a BillyxOC & EddiexOC, but none in particular for StevexOC!
DM me and we can definitely talk about plots and ideas and am very open to AU as well! I'm also super open to any other plots someone may have!
I'm definitely interested in some angsty romance currently, but overall I'm just craving that Stranger Things romance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back