• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger things roleplay

A Stubborn Mom

Joyce Byers, a stubborn mom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Stranger Things roleplayers!

I am looking for a long term roleplaying partner that is firstly focused around the Jopper pairing. That would be myself playing as Joyce Byers and my partner as Hopper.
I have a few plot ideas but I want to start off with a high school era!

Some things about me:
- she/her
- aged 25+
- GMT timezone
- 10+ years of writing experience

I am looking for someone who is 21+, any gender is fine but you would be playing a male character.
I am more experienced with writing canon characters and currently not looking to make up an OC in this fandom however — if there is a particular plot you'd wish to discuss using your own OC, I can double up with you!
Out of all characters I am most experienced with Joyce but I can also write as Nancy and Eddie.

Writing ranges from semi-literate - novella. I can match my partner's but I draw the line at one-liners. I also write in 3rd person.

I do have boundaries and they sometimes vary depending on the roleplay. I would be happy to further discuss in the DMs.

With that said, if you are interested - drop us a line!

Thanks ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back