• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stranger Things Have Happened

Starkidandlightningboy

Stranger Things Trash
Hey there, I'm still a bit new here and am looking for some roleplays. Although I'm not sure how a lot of things work on here. I'm looking or 1x1's since I'm not very good at Group rp's. I get confused fast, lol. I'm looking to do a slash rp of Stranger Things. Preferably Stilly. (Billy and Steve) I make a decent Steve and I would also be interested in doing maybe a Stonathan. Just send me a message if anyone is interested, I suppose.

Hello! I would be interested in either one. Just my issue is that I prefer to possibly play as Steve. He's the only Character besides Mike I like in the show lol

Hello! I would be interested in either one. Just my issue is that I prefer to possibly play as Steve. He's the only Character besides Mike I like in the show lol
Hey there! I haven't tried to play Billy or Jonathan before, But I can give it a go. I'm currently neck deep in school work at the moment, but I'd love to give it a go. I think I can probably do Jonathan a lot better than Billy.

Hey there, I'm still a bit new here and am looking for some roleplays. Although I'm not sure how a lot of things work on here. I'm looking or 1x1's since I'm not very good at Group rp's. I get confused fast, lol. I'm looking to do a slash rp of Stranger Things. Preferably Stilly. (Billy and Steve) I make a decent Steve and I would also be interested in doing maybe a Stonathan. Just send me a message if anyone is interested, I suppose.
Are you still looking for Stonathan rp?

My email is smokeringsintx @gmail.com and I am always up for Stonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back