• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Strange Cravings!

HeathertheGamer

Princess of Everything
Hello! I'm glad to have caught your attention. I started to get some strange cravings for RP, and it's just like with food.

Requirements:
  • Please give me something to reply to. Preferably no one-liners, but if they're one-liners I can work with, then that's fine. I mirror length and can write a paragraph minimum most of the time.
  • None of this "Character: Dialogue *action*" stuff, please. I used to RP that way, but I want to move past it and onto a literate, third person and past tense style.
  • Please be patient! The longest I will leave someone hanging for a reply is a day, but if I'm going to be gone longer than that I will let you know. ^_^ I'd prefer not to be spammed for replies, and I assume you would too.
  • Have developed/developing OCs who have flaws and a personality. I don't want to deal with the whiny Mary Sues/Gary Stus who magically solve everything and act like the whole conflict never even happened. So help me, if I get one of these characters I'll send one of my assassins in to kill them out of nowhere...
  • I love OOC chatter! Send me your memes, world build/talk shop with me, tell me how your day was, your pets...
  • I personally prefer PMs but can also do Google Hangouts or Discord.
  • I have no limits of my own, but please let me know if you do if we do some dark plot so that I don't make you uncomfortable.
  • Overall, I like having a partner who understands basic RP etiquette. Or just manners in general, haha.
Now, onto the fun stuff!

I like doubling. I'm up for MxF (which I'm best with), FxF, or MxM. If we do CS, I write out a description for the appearance, but feel free to use faceclaims if that's what you prefer.

I love to formulate plots with my partner, so hit me up with your plot ideas. I like dark plots, seeing as we have a lot to work with, but I also like fantasy, modern, fandom (though I'm a bit picky and this thread is more about original ideas).

Cravings:
Oneironauts (People who lucid dream, so I'd like a RP revolving around lucid dreams somehow. Maybe we can talk about different methods, seeing as I have only had 6 lucid dreams ever.)
Vampire x Human
Kidnapper x Victim
Doctor x Patient (in an asylum)
Patient x Patient (in an asylum)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back