Stranded [Legendless & TheRoleplayingDovah]

If things got more embarrassing Cecilia was tempted to drown herself in it.

"No it's fine. It's a human thing so we'll just have to deal with it. So don't worry about it." Cecilia waved a dismissive hand and started walking again. "Yeah it'll probably be best to keep near the water." She paused for a moment thinking she heard something. She looked around but nothing.

"I think I might be losing it."

"True." Jennifer said in agreement with Cecillia as they walked. "It doesn't hurt to have a large supply of clean water near us either and you're not losing it. Unless i'm losing it as well then we'll be two crazy girls in the forrest." She half joked to the woman. She hoped that they could find a lake full of clean water today but suspected fate would not help them and would just try to force them to remain in the forest.

"God we sound like the start of a horror movie," Cecilia said, frowning. She did not wish for anything horror-related to happen. Being lost was one thing, especially without much on them, but monsters or serial killers hunting them. "But does that mean you heard it too? It sounded kind of like clicking."

"We do but at least we won't break our ankles whilst running away." Jennifer told Cecilia. "I didn't." She told her in a bit of a concerned tone.

"Ah well it must just be nerves then. No worries." Unless she was the main character and this was a warning. Would that mean Jennifer would die? Unless she was her love interest. The thought made her blush. "I watch too much horror movies. You're right though. Score one for appropriate footwear."

Jennifer let out a small chuckle. "Are we in an excellent horror film or one of those crappy ones where we're supposed to get ourselves killed despite it being very avoidable?" She joked to Cecillia as they walked together. Her stomach let out a small rumble but she ignored it to avoid burdening the woman with her need for food.

"Excellent one. The one were we end up besting the villain and making it out alive. I can see the finale now with our families crying and us cover in dirt and blood from being badasses." It was helpful to talk about this. Help keep her mind off of the reality. Like they'd most likely starve to death than get killed by some creepy hunter or demon.

"And we eat a feast as well," Cecilia added.

"Then 2 years later, we somehow come back from the dead and end up fighting the demons in the climax. We sacrifice ourselves by using our lives to fuel a seal between the demon and human worlds. Then everyone gets up and leaves the cinema due to the poor writing." Jennifier said to Cecilia. She was glad that they both had something to keep themselves distracted with whilst ignoring her stomach's plea for food.

"I'd watch it," Cecilia said with a short laugh. It felt good to laugh, even if it was just a little. Having someone with her, someone who had a cool head, was nice. She'd go mad alone or without someone freaking out all the time. "It doesn't sound that bad."

She went wide-eyed and turned to Jennifer. "I think I heard water. Unless I am losing it. But...do you?"

"It would be directed by Micheal Bay and we would end up having a romance scene for no reason." Jennifier joked to Cecillia before the other woman heard some water. She could hear water as well and said "I do! I hope it's drinkable!" She was glad that Cecillia was with her otherwise,she may have just curled up into a ball by now.

Cecilia blushed at the romance scene part. She wouldn't mind too much but she wasn't going to say that. Jennifer was just joking after all. She nodded though.

"Yes!" She started towards the sound almost tripping over her feet in the rush to get to the water. She was smiling though as she fumbled through the forest and let out a cry of joy when she saw the river.

"Yes! We found water!"

"YES!" Jennifer exclaimed with glee as she ran towards the river. She stopped at the edge of it and looked at the river to try to figure out if it was safe or not. "Let's take a break." She said to Cecilia as she sat down.

Cecilia sat down next to Jennifer. She wasted no time in taking off her socks and shoes and dipping her feet into the water. She let out a yelp of surprise. She looked at Jennifer making sure she didn't startle her by accident.

"It's colder than I thought it would be." She wiggled her toes under the water, leaning back. "But it feels nice."

"I'm so glad we found this river." Jennifer stated to Cecilia as she removed her boots and pink ankle length socks. She dipped them into the water and let out a small gasp. "That's cold!" She exclaimed as the cold water greeted her feet. "But you're right, it is nice." She said a few seconds later as she wiggled her toes under the water. "If this was a cheesy horror flick, a crappy cgi monster would drag us in and drown us." She told cecilia with a small chuckle.

Cecilia looked into the water as if maybe someone would swim up and grab them. Drowning was not the way Cecilia wanted to go. She wiggled her toes and laughed at the thought though.

"Creepy CGI monsters. I'm sure we can manage to stay far away from them. But fishes? Well we might have our toes get nibbled at." That sounded better than being pulled into the dark depths of the river, but still unpleasant. "I am tempted to just emerge myself right now I am so ready for a shower or bath."

"Yep." Jennifer said as she looked at the river. "If we kill them during our very cheesy fight, we'll have something to eat!" She joked to Cecillia whilst wiggling her toes in the water.

Cecilia took the joke as it was. After all neither knew how to make a fire or clean a fish. At least Cecilia assumed Jennifer did not randomly have those skills.

"Do you think it'd be bad to take a quick dip? I mean I'd have to either strip to keep my clothes dry or go in fully clothed and trudge through the woods wet for a couple hours."

"Nah." Jennifer said to Cecilla as she looked at the river. "We can always stay here for a few hours." She told the woman as she debated whether to take a dip or not.

Cecilia stood up suddenly and let out a shout. "If we're going to stay here I'm definitely going for a swim." She moved a little away from Jennifer before she looked down at her clothing. She raised her shirt glancing around. She looked at Jennifer and felt a light heat on her face. Shaking any thoughts away she kicked off her shoes and removed her socks. She then finally removed her pants.

Cecilia slowly slipped into the water letting out another cry. "Cold. So, so cold. But ah...it feels nice too."

Jennifer looked at Cecilia as the woman entered the river. "Then i'm joining you!" She told Cecillia with a smile and removed her simple black coat. She slid into the cold river fully clothed and let out a gasp as it greeted her. "That's cold!" She gasped as she entered it. "But you're right, it's nice." She told the woman.

Cecilia couldn't tell if she was relieved or disappointed when Jennifer entered the river fully clothed. She swam over to the other woman and smiled at her.

"It's so nice. I am totally taking a long, hot soak when we get out of here. After a feast," Cecilia said, nodding to herself. She looked under the water. The water wasn't too deep but it covered enough of her body. Being kind of short wasn't always good. "I hope out luck holds out. We found water now food is next."

Jennifer smiled at Cecillia as the woman swam over to her. "Yep!" She told Cecillia. The water covered most of her body and her black satin bra had became visible through her wet thin blue shirt. "I would kill for a nice warm bath and a feast even if it went straight to my hips!" She told Cecillia as she relaxed in the river. "But hopefully, we'll find some food next and find our way out of here." She told the woman.

Cecilia tried to resist the urge to stare at her new friend's chest. She wasn't one to gawk. Little human interaction was turning her into a creep. Yet she was mostly unclothed too, so maybe it didn't matter.

"I'd eat until I can't anymore. God I'd eat some nuts or berries or even some weeds. There has to be something in this forest that is edible." The thought of starving lost in the woods was unappealing. But they found water. It shouldn't be too hard to find food right? "If this really was a movie one of us would magically know how to hunt or set traps. Or at the very least know how to start a fire to cook some fish."

"Yep." Jennifer agreed with Cecillia. "Hopefully, we'll find something that won't cause us to crap ourselves!" She told the woman. "But let's not think about that stuff for now. I just want to relax and not think about it. So, got anyone special?" She asked cecillia to try to change the topic. It wasn't that she didn't like talking about their plans of survival, she just wanted spend most of their time in the river talking about causal things.

Cecilia nodded. It sounded like a good idea to change the topic. She floated in the water trying to fight a blush back. She had broken up with someone recently but she wasn't sure how cool Jennifer would handle it all.

"I did. Thought it'd last longer than it did. I guess sometimes things don't work out the way that you plan." She looked over at Jennifer still fighting back a blush. 'How about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back