• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Straight Camp

Umm can someone tell me when 4am is in GMT? I can't post because of school and won't be home for another 7 hours or so...

JoelHPIS said:
Umm can someone tell me when 4am is in GMT? I can't post because of school and won't be home for another 7 hours or so...
It'll be 10pm your time, hon!!!

MikkiAli said:

These characters are ABSOLUTELY wonderful! <3 I'm very happy with the responses so far. The other characters have until 4pm (Central Time) to respond and we'll go ahead.

And Cameron likes some chocolate -eye brow wag- ooooh yaaasss!

Ignore my character in the sign up. I'll be playing as the counselors
He does!

Black men are defiitely his preference. I can see him hitting on AJ shamelessly.

Hahahhahaha!!!

MikkiAli said:

These characters are ABSOLUTELY wonderful! <3 I'm very happy with the responses so far. The other characters have until 4pm (Central Time) to respond and we'll go ahead.

And Cameron likes some chocolate -eye brow wag- ooooh yaaasss!

Ignore my character in the sign up. I'll be playing as the counselors
You sure? I thought I didn't give a lot of detail to my surroundings and kinda messed up the grammar a little

Tryss said:
He does!
Black men are defiitely his preference. I can see him hitting on AJ shamelessly.

Hahahhahaha!!!
OMG!! AJ will be a blubbering dumbfounded mess!

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
You sure? I thought I didn't give a lot of detail to my surroundings and kinda messed up the grammar a little

Ah no, don't worry too much! You did great ^^

MikkiAli said:
OMG!! AJ will be a blubbering dumbfounded mess!

Omg!!!

Cameron is a crude, vulgar, shameless sort of dude, so chances are, when he does do it, it'll be riddled with offers for sex. Hahaha!!

This is gonna happen. Cameron's gonna try to get into AJ's pants. Probably within the first day or two. I'm excited. I wanna see how AJ handles this.

I haven't been reading OOC O.o I hate how the notifications don't get to you unless you're constantly checking the thread.

I'll have a post up as soon as possible.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Either way, I'll get a post in today lol. It might be dark when I do, though.

[/QUOTE]
Take your time bby. Thank for letting us know!

Just to let you all know, my post will probably be up a little late because I had school and couldn't write it until now. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Okay guys, this is the cutoff. GO ahead and respond now. Please wait two posts before responding again c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might take me a bit to get a reply in, I'm at school. I probably won't get but one in for each of the next two days as I have major tests. Sorry, guys. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the drama ~ I'll reply soon. Just waiting for others to get a chance before they drive off into the camp.

Lol, so about .2 second ago I did something to my account that stopped me from going to my workshop and stuff, and when I logged out, I couldn't remember my password... so I made a new account lol.

Suzumaki here (aka Cadence Matherly)

Corazon said:
Lol, so about .2 second ago I did something to my account that stopped me from going to my workshop and stuff, and when I logged out, I couldn't remember my password... so I made a new account lol.
Suzumaki here (aka Cadence Matherly)
Maybe you could contact a staff member and see if there's a way to reset your password?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back