• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Straight Camp

MikkiAli said:
Is everything okay, guys? :0 Do I need to drop the thread?

I'm waiting for someone else to reply.

Also, weekends are shit for me.

We're in the process of moving. I haven't had twenty seconds to breathe since Friday night.

MikkiAli said:
Is everything okay, guys? :0 Do I need to drop the thread?

Sorry ;;;;;; I've been busy recently so I haven't been able to write much. I'll try to finish everything and get a post up soon ;;;

Tryss said:
I'm waiting for someone else to reply.
Also, weekends are shit for me.

We're in the process of moving. I haven't had twenty seconds to breathe since Friday night.
Oh my! Best of luck, dear <3 I'm sorry you're so busy

LastRomeo said:
Sorry ;;;;;; I've been busy recently so I haven't been able to write much. I'll try to finish everything and get a post up soon ;;;
No rush guys lol I was just wondering. It's okay <3 take your time ~

oops, sorry for the radio silence on this end!! exams are coming up and I've been running through the stages of grief (mostly just denial ._.)

I'm ready to go now though, so I'll just go ahead and post ( ' q' )

I'm sorry it's shit.

I'm dealing with a lot right now, and my words are stilted. I can't seem to find a decent flow. I know it sucks major ass, and for that I apologize. My next one will be (hopefully) better.

@Tryss don't stress! Take however much time you need for your writing, and for yourself.

In any case, it brought a smile to my face (ó v ò ) (Cam where is your chill)

thegreathero said:
@Tryss don't stress! Take however much time you need for your writing, and for yourself.
In any case, it brought a smile to my face (ó v ò ) (Cam where is your chill)
Meh.

I'm okay.

I have a chronic disorder that's flared up recently, and has knocked me on my ass for the last few weeks. Basically I'm just always sick at this point, and sleep is fucking impossible.

At any rate, I'm okay, I just need...I dunno...a gallon or two of coffee or something.

Cameron: I don't have a 'chill'.

He's always hyper and loud and obnoxious. He's a very flashy character. The only one I have, actually. Most of my characters keep to themselves, but Cam...I dunno...he's a weird one.

I'm curious to see if this place is going to break him.

@Tryss That sounds frustrating as hell. All my best to you- my ears are always open if you ever need someone to talk to : >

Lane: *loud judgmental stare*

my characters tend to be like that too! The loud ones aren't really my style, though it makes creating interactions harder lmao. And god, I hope he doesn't lose his fighting spirit... I can totally see him becoming some kind of rebellion leader xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone mind terribly if I tried again?

I am trying, guys, really I am.

I'm just dealing with a lot, but I think I can fix the last post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back