• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' [๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต. ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ!]

calypso

fairest

sine qua non
โ”€ without which not โ”€

• Storm's
    A
    Brewin'

code by deer of 9 colours.

Last edited:
Bump!

I'm also open to hearing any plots potential partners may have. In particular, I love concepts of fae and other mythical creatures. Also love slice-of-life plots if you have any. Don't be shy to mention them to me.

hey there! i'd love to rp with you! some quick little facts about me are:
-i also consider myself to be advanced and on a bad day can still write about 400-500 words. 700+ per post is def doable for me
-i'm a student too so if you need some slack, i have plenty to give
-i'm highkey down for any of the plots but im really leaning towards light night fever and reformatory!
-i can play both guys and girls fs, but girls are def my comfort zone (always open to experimenting though)
-same with lgbtq+ plots but i def prefer bxg
-if you have any questions for me, let me know!
-i love ur lore olympus pfp btw!

hey there! i'd love to rp with you! some quick little facts about me are:
-i also consider myself to be advanced and on a bad day can still write about 400-500 words. 700+ per post is def doable for me
-i'm a student too so if you need some slack, i have plenty to give
-i'm highkey down for any of the plots but im really leaning towards light night fever and reformatory!
-i can play both guys and girls fs, but girls are def my comfort zone (always open to experimenting though)
-same with lgbtq+ plots but i def prefer bxg
-if you have any questions for me, let me know!
-i love ur lore olympus pfp btw!
sorry for taking a bit to reply! send me a PM on here if you're still interested!

Hi! I hope this is still active and you don't mind me replying! I saw your post and thought we'd be a great RP partner match. Just a quick rundown on me:
  • I tend to post upwards of 2k words, so I can definitely do 700+.
  • I'm a uni student currently on break so I'm pretty active right now but I can totally understand and relate to how crazy busy student life can get.
  • I'm looking for long-term RP partners,
  • I'm a sucker for a good pirate story so I'm definitely leaning towards Stormy Nights!
  • But I would also be open to any of the others!
  • I completely agree with you on romance. I adore a good slow-burn romance - especially enemies to lovers!
  • I'm happy to rp male or female but lately have been enjoying roleplaying male characters.
  • Same with pairings though my preference does sway towards BxB.
  • I can double if needed!
  • I really appreciated you mentioning not wanting to roleplay stereotypes of top/dom especially in the lgbt+ community. Unfortunately, I'm finding that that seems to be becoming a trend in Rp and I'm not about that, so reading that was like a breath of fresh air.
  • I love plotting and discussing things OOC and also prefer to do so over discord. I also make playlists and pinterest boards for characters and pairings.
  • I'm new to RP Nation but have been roleplaying for at least 9 or so years.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back