• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stories based on love songs?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  1. I’m a sucker. Let’s just get that out of the way. ??‍♀️??‍♀️
  2. I love romance, heart break and anything else that’s over played.
  3. I can give you fast replies, lots of ooc banter and paragraphs to read.
  4. I fall in love with my stories easily.?
  5. Realist Stories, slice of life is definitely where it’s at for me. I don’t mind small bits of fantasy. ??‍♀️
  6. Female oc’s. I’ve never actually written a good male before yettt if you’ writing is great, I can be persuaded.
So here’s the thing, send me your love songs, and maybe why it’s your favorite?
I’ll listen to it, and we can come up with a story.

I normally don't do slice of life, and I normally prefer to play a female role, BUT because I love the idea of RP-ing off songs so much, I'm totally down. I'll shoot you a PM with two songs that I'm obsessed with at the moment to see if they strike you.

1. I’m a sucker. Let’s just get that out of the way. ??‍♀️??‍♀️
  2. I love romance, heart break and anything else that’s over played.
  3. I can give you fast replies, lots of ooc banter and paragraphs to read.
  4. I fall in love with my stories easily.?
  5. Realist Stories, slice of life is definitely where it’s at for me. I don’t mind small bits of fantasy. ??‍♀️
  6. Female oc’s. I’ve never actually written a good male before yettt if you’ writing is great, I can be persuaded.
So here’s the thing, send me your love songs, and maybe why it’s your favorite?
I’ll listen to it, and we can come up with a story.
I'm very interested!!!! Are you still looking?

hey! I was wondering if maybe we can do an realistic sort of romance rp? i have a song I like that we can possibly play along with, but its your choice.

hey! I was wondering if maybe we can do an realistic sort of romance rp? i have a song I like that we can possibly play along with, but its your choice.

Sure lovely! Just message me!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back