• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stone's Romantic Search / Plot Dump (Platonic Too!) || FxF or FxM || Updated as of 12/10/16 || IGNOR

I was thinking about Setting the world on fire but on a medieval fantasy setting, and mostly platonic. The event they wake up to find would most likely be disastrous.

Is that okay? Or is it too different from what you have in mind?

I was thinking about Setting the world on fire but on a medieval fantasy setting, and mostly platonic. The event they wake up to find would most likely be disastrous.

Is that okay? Or is it too different from what you have in mind?

Platonic is completely fine, and as for the setting change I suppose it could work. I would just need to use a MUCH different character than originally planned and the plot might need to be modified a bit. But if you are up for drinking an inn dry of piss-poor mead and passing out in one of the rooms, PM me! :D  

/sidles in

/spies the word 'asexual'

/casually leans against the nearest available surface

well, hello there. an asexual here, who would love to help ya test the romantic waters. honestly, most of your plots sound prettyyyyy dang cool to me sooooo is there anything you've been craving, especially wanting to try? even if ya wanted to head platonic with it, im chill with that.

(also as a sidenote i tend to prefer fxf but its not a dealbreaker)

/sidles in

/spies the word 'asexual'

/casually leans against the nearest available surface

well, hello there. an asexual here, who would love to help ya test the romantic waters. honestly, most of your plots sound prettyyyyy dang cool to me sooooo is there anything you've been craving, especially wanting to try? even if ya wanted to head platonic with it, im chill with that.

(also as a sidenote i tend to prefer fxf but its not a dealbreaker)

Bro. You're a godsend. FxF it is! :D  

Hmmm, send me a PM and Ill decide. Be sure to send any ideas got have as well! ^^

You still interested in doing Deserters? The plot seems enticing enough, and I'm willing to try working some romance in there if possible. I prefer playing the male role, but I'm fine either way.

You still interested in doing Deserters? The plot seems enticing enough, and I'm willing to try working some romance in there if possible. I prefer playing the male role, but I'm fine either way.

I am only playing female right now so if you would like FxM that's the only way. PM me? :)  

//slides in//

Hello! Devil's Daughter, maybe?

Stone, you should know me by now. I'm prone to ditching, but I feel like I should give you fair warning. I'm prone to ditching. So, uh, if that's okay, I'd be down...

//slides in//

Hello! Devil's Daughter, maybe?

Stone, you should know me by now. I'm prone to ditching, but I feel like I should give you fair warning. I'm prone to ditching. So, uh, if that's okay, I'd be down...

Eh, sorry but I'm not really feeling that one at the moment... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back