• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stone's Platonic Partner Search (Updated as of 11/1/16)

If this right here is still open...me like.

You sound like me except that you're probably older than me.

This is all great I only have one requirement: No 18+. Since you said you don't do romance unless it happens naturally, I would assume that a normal RP we would do would not have sex or anything like that in it but I'm just making sure.

Also, 2 paragraphs is a little long for me although if I have enough inspiration and you give me enough to work with I can do it. (See, how long my posts are usually depends on

1. How inspired I am.

2. How interesting the plot is.

3. How tired I am.

4. How hungry I am. (God knows I can't write when I'm hungry.))

Anyway, I'd love to do some Sword Art Online PlayerxAI or Pokemon TrainerxTrainer. Or something else, tis all good with me. Tis all good. Usually I do romance but I think I actually kind of prefer platonic. The romantic RPs I end up doing just end up being shit whereas the ONE platonic RP I did was pretty good. Aaaanywaaaaay, PM meeeeeee or I can PM yooooouuuu or something eeeeeelse. I dunno, I'm tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this right here is still open...me like.

You sound like me except that you're probably older than me.

This is all great I only have one requirement: No 18+. Since you said you don't do romance unless it happens naturally, I would assume that a normal RP we would do would not have sex or anything like that in it but I'm just making sure.

Also, 2 paragraphs is a little long for me although if I have enough inspiration and you give me enough to work with I can do it. (See, how long my posts are usually depends on

1. How inspired I am.

2. How interesting the plot is.

3. How tired I am.

4. How hungry I am. (God knows I can't write when I'm hungry.))

Anyway, I'd love to do some Sword Art Online PlayerxAI or Pokemon TrainerxTrainer. Or something else, tis all good with me. Tis all good. Usually I do romance but I think I actually kind of prefer platonic. The romantic RPs I end up doing just end up being shit whereas the ONE platonic RP I did was pretty good. Aaaanywaaaaay, PM meeeeeee or I can PM yooooouuuu or something eeeeeelse. I dunno, I'm tired.

Mmmmm, I would prefer that you're posts are of a reasonable length, considering most of my Roleplays at the moment don't have that and it's much easier to churn out 3 paragraphs when recieving that in return.

Anyways, I'm not all that interested in a fandom at the moment. But if anything else interested you,  PM me. (Medieval fantasy perhaps?) 

Mmmmm, I would prefer that you're posts are of a reasonable length, considering most of my Roleplays at the moment don't have that and it's much easier to churn out 3 paragraphs when recieving that in return.

Anyways, I'm not all that interested in a fandom at the moment. But if anything else interested you,  PM me. (Medieval fantasy perhaps?) 

How about normal (non-Medieval) fantasy?

HHHHHHHHhEEEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO. I have been craving for a good rwby roleplay, for like for ever. So if you ever want to you know rp hit me up.

Not looking for one at the moment, sorry. >.< (That reminds me...still haven't started volume 4 yet...)

So, are aforementioned cravings still areas of interest? Because I might be interested in a Dark Medieval High-Fantasy RP. Could also do Destiny, but my lore's a tad shaky (I.e. couldn't be arsed following the lore to Bungie's site)

I mean - unless you've gone off those in favor of predetermined lovey-dovey stuff in your other interest thread

So, are aforementioned cravings still areas of interest? Because I might be interested in a Dark Medieval High-Fantasy RP. Could also do Destiny, but my lore's a tad shaky (I.e. couldn't be arsed following the lore to Bungie's site)

I mean - unless you've gone off those in favor of predetermined lovey-dovey stuff in your other interest thread

Even the stuff in my other thread isn't just romantic. I have a few platonic up with those plots right now so take your pick. ^^ 

@StoneWolf18

I have plots for PMD and Skyrim oops

PMD plot deals with the end of the world and saving it from a world-destroying virus via dumb universe mechanics that somehow involve the legendaries. It's a long quest type of rp.

Skyrim involves an archaeologist, from a point in time where tech has advanced to what we consider modern day, being sent back in time to when the Dragonborn was around. Shenanigans ensue, and probably eventually defeating Alduin. 

Interest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add that I'd be interested in multiverse and shenanigans involving people who can cross over into different universes or timelines or the like.

Even the stuff in my other thread isn't just romantic. I have a few platonic up with those plots right now so take your pick. ^^ 

At the moment, I'm partial toward Rough Waters and Imbalance.

Rough Waters sounds like it could be neat. Never been in a RP which brought in pirates, so that'd be new. And dark high fantasy pirates too ... could have all kinds of creepy magic pirate shit going on :D .

Alternatively I'd be interested in "Imbalance" - I have a basic-bitch liking for the ol' "elemental heroes" trope, though I'm sure we could find a way to add some unique quirks to make it less of an "anime-child-believe-in-your-heart-adventure" than it usually it normally comes out as.

Any preference here?

At the moment, I'm partial toward Rough Waters and Imbalance.

Rough Waters sounds like it could be neat. Never been in a RP which brought in pirates, so that'd be new. And dark high fantasy pirates too ... could have all kinds of creepy magic pirate shit going on :D .

Alternatively I'd be interested in "Imbalance" - I have a basic-bitch liking for the ol' "elemental heroes" trope, though I'm sure we could find a way to add some unique quirks to make it less of an "anime-child-believe-in-your-heart-adventure" than it usually it normally comes out as.

Any preference here?

Hmmm... I've done both so... Mmm, rough waters? I enjoy torturing my characters with curses and such. PM Me? ;)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back