• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stone's Platonic Partner Search (Updated as of 11/1/16)

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

embed.php

/*CSS here*/

/*Overall tab. Edit tab width and alignment here*/
.tabber{
width:100%;
margin:auto;
}

/*Edit tab label appearance here*/
.tabber input {display: none;}

.tabber label {
background: #737373;
text-align: center;
color: #000000;
font-weight: bold;

display: inline-block;
padding: 5px 25px;
transition:0.5s;
}
/*To make label change with hover*/
.tabber label:hover {
color: #003366;
cursor: pointer;
}
/*To make label change after click*/
.tabber input:checked + label {
background: #003366;
color: #fff;
}

/*Edit content appearance here*/
.tabber .content {
border: 1px solid #737373;
}
.tabber .content > div {
display: none;
padding: 20px 25px 5px;
animation: scale 0.5s ease-in-out;
}
@keyframes scale {
0% {opacity: 0;}
100% {opacity: 1;}
}
@media (max-width: 400px) { /*For mobile*/
.tabber {width:100%;}
.tabber .content {max-height:400px; overflow:auto;}
}

/*display tab content*/
.tabber #tab1:checked ~ .content #content1,
.tabber #tab2:checked ~ .content #content2,
.tabber #tab3:checked ~ .content #content3,
.tabber #tab4:checked ~ .content #content4,
.tabber #tab5:checked ~ .content #content5,
.tabber #tab6:checked ~ .content #content6 {
display: block;
}

Welcome! Big Book O' Rules Plots, Prompts, Parings and Concepts Fandoms Current CravingsWhat Now?

embed.php

[SIZE= 18px]Now, I'm really fuckin' proud of myself. Looks at this HTML. It's beautiful. Before I begin, I have to admit that I didn't do this completely by myself, so you're welcome to go stalk the thread I got this lovely shit from here. With that out of the way, HELLO! Glad to see you take a peak at my millionth partner search. The tabs there should contain all the necessary information you should need about me as a partner, what I'm interested in, and a bunch of other little odds and ends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]First thing's first, let me introduce myself. You can call me Stone although I'll answer to pretty much anything (E.x Wolfie, Stoney, Stoner, StonerWolf420, Asswipe) but with varying reactions depending on if I know you or not. I am aware that I generally come off as an ass but HEY! Don't knock it till you try it...er, get to know me. I was, currently am, and will always will be biologically female living in the political shit hole that is the United States of America (Sweet Meteor O' Death, 2016.) That being said, I live in Central Time and do have classes from 8:55 AM till around 4:00 PM on weekdays so I am usually on mobile every day even outside that time frame. Weekends are as unpredictable as hell considering I'm not sure when I'll wake up or what surprise plans will spring on me but if it ever effects my posting ability, I'll be sure to let you know. Speaking of which, I have been roleplaying for a few years now and trust me, I've improved with quite a bit.[/SIZE]

embed.php

[SIZE= 18px]Unfortunately rules are a thing that exist. And because of that, I am required to list a few that I would like my partners to be aware of. [/SIZE]

• I will only roleplay onsite. That is nonnegotiable. I also do prefer threads over PMs as I like to keep OOC and IN-C apart from one another.
  • Reasonable sized, detailed posts of about 2 paragraphs when able to do so. I personally can achieve around 2,000 words if I get enough inspiration.
  • I like NPCs like I like my fries. Plentiful. So I would ask that if the need arises, you are able to play a few side characters of either gender. Yet you will never persuade me to double. Ever.
  • Be able to keep the roleplay moving. Everyone gets busy. I understand that. But if you want the RP to progress at snail's pace, I'm not the partner for you. That being said, if I haven't responded in two days, feel free to check for a pulse.
  • I get pissed when you claim to be clogged with work or whatever and then bump your own search thread or post in someone else's. If you're getting bored or are no longer interested, tell me! Please! I'll be sure to do the same.
  • I ask that you also have a decent amount of experience as well as being rather mature. I don’t have an age restriction nor am I going to supply one, so please considering this.
  • If you have a mile long list of triggers, leave. Now. Run. Never look back. I prefer darker themes and my characters aren't ever going to be without problems.
  • Along with the last point, I cuss. Not like a ten year old in a COD lobby, but I happens. Deal with it.
  • Grammar PLEASE. Even OOCly I can't stand text talk. Hurts to read an shiz.
  • BE COMFORTABLE WITH A LACK OF PREDETERMINED ROMANCE. I always start roleplays with platonic relationships in mind. If something happens naturally, fine. If not, don't force it.
  • Knowing how to and will strive towards creating complex and interesting characters, but not over the top Mary Sues. Along with that I am going to want all characters to be of legal age because I am unable to play children and I would feel uncomfortable playing someone who’s 21 with a 15 year old character.
  • Both parties actively participating in the planning, plotting and OOC. I can’t be asked to make a whole roleplay myself while you sit there all submissive and shit.
  • Note I will never be persuaded into Rping the following: Anything against the site rules, Kink, Smut, Cannon within Fandoms, Furries (When labeled as such. I have anthro characters but with an actual race behind them), Anything Strictly Cute or Anime (outside of a fandom), Dominate x Submissive, In the First Person.

embed.php

[SIZE= 18px]Alright. If you've survived this far, then congrats. Onto some things I've collected over the few years.[/SIZE]

KEY

BOLD = Craving
Struck though= Taken
Italicized = A few plot ideas
Green = Fantasy
Blue = Science Fiction/Futuristic
Orange = Modern
Purple = Any Genre

[SIZE= 26px]CONCEPTS[/SIZE]

Concepts are small ideas that can be formed into or can be added into plots.
> Multiverse Theory
> Becoming Your OC
> Alternative Realities/Dimensions via dreams
> Paradoxes
> Experimentation
> Jail Breaking
> Stereotypical horror with sarcastic characters
> Dragons
> Blackmail
> Monster Huntin
> An Abandoned church or old house
> Virtual Reality

[SIZE= 26px]PROMPTS[/SIZE]

These are small prompts that can be developed into fully fledged plots and possibly combined with any of the concepts above. I can't take credit for most of these but if I made 'em, I'll mark them in some way.

> “Dare me to eat this bomb?

>“Is it so wrong to want to just be left alone for a few years?!” “No… but it’s pretty sad

> “Maybe it’s the lack of sleep, or how hard it is to breathe, but something makes me want to die with you

> “You’re awful you know” “Yeah, I know, but there’s nothing I can do about that now, is there?

> “Distance pounded in his ears, eyes still glued to the shrinking frame

> “I’m getting a little tired of your attitude, fam. Just because we’re dying doesn’t mean you have to be so negative

> “I remember how I excited I used to feel, watching the sunrise. Now there’s just exhaustion, and a little dread

And loads more. Check out this site here!

PAIRINGS

There are loads more and these aren't romantic at all but just in general. And when I say supernatural, I mean any creature that isn't mundane. I am also open to all gender pairings although I would prefer FxM or FxF because I'm not big on (main) male characters.

Supernatural x Human
Supernatrual x Supernatural
Mentor x Student
Student x Student
Lost x One who..isn't...lost...?

Enslaved x Enslaved
Enslaved x Master
Servant x Servant
Servant x Master
Innocent x Innocent
Innocent x Guilty
Guilty x Guilty
Guilty x Guard
Innocent x Guard

Guild Member x Guild Master
Guild Member x Guild Member

Criminal x Hostage
Criminal x Criminal
Warring Kingdom/Group x Waring Kingdom/Group

Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x First Mate
Pirate x Someone/thing Else
Animal x Animal
AI x Programer
AI x AI
AI x Human

AI x VRMMO Player

King x Queen

Queen x Queen

Other Royalty x Other Royalty

Other Royalty x Queen/King

Commoner x King/Queen

Commoner x Other Royalty

Sibling x Sibling

Roomate x Roomate

Close Friend x Close Friend

PLOTS

A few are inspired by writing prompts while others are more of a personal creation.

Title: Upside Down, Backwards, and Inverted Just a Pinch
Setting: Modern Fantasy
Pairing: MxF/FxF, Supernatural x Supernatural
Inspiration: Nothing specific
Preferred Role: Female, Character A (can be discussed.)
Plot: Character A had been living a relatively, normal, modern, human life. Nothing strange about the monotonous drawl of rising early, going to work, coming home, rinse and repeat. Yet, after a night of particularly heavy drinking(subject to change) for whatever reason, they climb into their bed and promptly pass out, not anticipating the hangover of the next day. But, they are greeting by something else. Waking at the usual time, grumbling about the failure of their alarm clock to work when they are stopped by Character B, who is rather confused as to why they are getting up so early. Startled by the presence of someone else, A quickly flies out of the unfamiliar bed, frantic about dialing for the police. B, still distraught by A’s strange actions calmly tries to reason with them, explaining that they had known each other for years and that A knows what would happen if the they tried to get any government assistance. Unable to understand what they meant, the tell B to explain further, and the result it rather surprising.
OOC: Basically what happened was, A finds themselves in alternate reality where they are either close friends or in a relationship with B. Not only that, but neither of them are human in a version of Earth where racism and discrimination is making the life for supernaturals’ hell. Subplots such as the relationship between A and B in A’s reality, what things they will encounter, what they are race wise, etc. Would all be open for discussion.

Title: To Rule a Nation
Setting: Medieval Fantasy
Pairing: MxF/FxF, Queen x King/Queen x Queen
Preferred Role: Female, A or B
Plot: Characters A and B and both proud and somewhat respected rulers of their respective kingdoms that border each other. Yet instead of being interdependent on one another, they are at war. Constantly. With the cause a long ago racial conflict that most wouldn't even be able to recall. Their armies clashing on the battlefield of spies being executed is nothing new. But, war can only last so long. With A’s resources and population dangerously low and B’s physical health beginning to decline at a rapid rate, they both surprisingly decide to do the same thing and try and infiltrate the enemy's keep and gain information.
OOC: I have a few ideas for this, some being they meet in a tavern late at night in the middle of no man’s land and don't recognize each other, others being A saving B’s life due to health conditions, a monster attack, etc.

PICTURE INSPIRATION

Just a few pictures I found that I thought could offer some inspiration.

FqV9maW.jpg

b81b8e048647d465322da6a6a553854c.jpg

embed.php

> Destiny

Guardian x Guardian

Guardian x Foe(Fallen, Vex, etc.)
> Fallout 4

Vault Dweller x Vault Dweller

Vault Dweller x Synth

Synth x Synth

Wanderer x Synth

Wanderer x Vault Dweller
> Grand Theft Auto V

OC x OC
> Jurassic World

OC x OC
> Life is Strange (There IS a way without using canon characters!)

[SIZE= 12px]OC x OC[/SIZE]
> Pokemon

Trainer x Trainer

Trainer x Pokemon

Trainer x Gym Leader

Rival x Rival
> Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

> RWBY

OC x OC
> Soul Eater

Weapon x Meister

OC x OC
> Star wars(?)

?
> Sword Art Online

Player x Player

Player x AI

Player x Game Dev
> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragonborn x OC

Dragonborn X Dragomborn

[SIZE= 12px]Vampire x Dawnguard Member[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Brother Hood Assassin x Target[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Werewolf/Vampire/Daedra Worshiper/Etc. x Vigilant of Stendarr[/SIZE]
> The Inheritance Cycle

Rider x Rider

Rider x Dragon

OC x OC
> The Monstrumologist

OC x OC
> The Mortal Instruments

Shadow Hunter x Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter x Downworlder

Downworlder x Downworlder

OC x OC
> The Witcher

Witcher x Witcher

Witcher x Mage

OC x OC
> Warriors

Mentor x Apprentice

Apprentice x Apprentice

Warrior x Warrior

Deputy/Leader x Warrior

Med Cat x Warrior

Med Cat x Leader/Deputy

Sibling x Sibling

OC x OC

embed.php

[SIZE= 18px]1) Destiny: And Then There Were Two
2) Any type of dark, high, medieval fantasy thing [/SIZE]

embed.php

[SIZE= 18px]You can either send me a PM or respond to this thread. Don’t know what to say? Well here’s a few prompts to get you going.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]- Introduce yourself!
- Explain what you might be interested in, or if nothing caught your eye, what your interests are as a whole.
- Some potential plot/character ideas.
- Your writing style.
- Etc! [/SIZE]

embed.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! *salutes* I'm in your other RP, but a bunch of RPs I'm in are slow so I 'm kind of looking for a consistent poster.

How's this: YOU try to keep the swearing to the bare necessities and I'LL keep my standards of grammar (which I almost always do) and agree to your rules. However, I'm not sure what you mean by "experienced." If you'd like take a look at my profiles, # of posts, and my actual posts to decide if this will be a good fit. I am on every day and can be posting every day or every other day. *Also: You should know I only do MxF pairings. 

Interested: alternative dimensions/dream, dragons, old house/abandoned mansion (I have a good idea for this one, dark fantasy anyone?). 

Pairings: possibly a servant/enslavedxMaster, cursed beingxdeity (not necessarily demonxangel/god(dess))

Yo! *salutes* I'm in your other RP, but a bunch of RPs I'm in are slow so I 'm kind of looking for a consistent poster.

How's this: YOU try to keep the swearing to the bare necessities and I'LL keep my standards of grammar (which I almost always do) and agree to your rules. However, I'm not sure what you mean by "experienced." If you'd like take a look at my profiles, # of posts, and my actual posts to decide if this will be a good fit. I am on every day and can be posting every day or every other day. *Also: You should know I only do MxF pairings. 

Interested: alternative dimensions/dream, dragons, old house/abandoned mansion (I have a good idea for this one, dark fantasy anyone?). 

Pairings: possibly a servant/enslavedxMaster, cursed beingxdeity (not necessarily demonxangel/god(dess))

You're basically saying that if I fucking cuss (couldn't resist x3), you won't use grammar? Odd indeed...but I'm interested in the pairings you listed and the idea you have so -shrugs-. Why not. Send me a PM with the roles you would want to play, etc?

You're basically saying that if I fucking cuss (couldn't resist x3), you won't use grammar? Odd indeed...but I'm interested in the pairings you listed and the idea you have so -shrugs-. Why not. Send me a PM with the roles you would want to play, etc?

Haha! You got me there. I'll use grammar either way... (but maybe I'll stop just to annoy you when you start swearing too much ;) ). Coolio~ I'll PM. 

Ohhhh, thanks. That's a weird concept to do.

That's about every recent, "best-selling" young-adult book series I've read. I couldn't get into those.

BUMP! Craving dark, high, and medieval fantasy royalty parings! (Mostly Queen x -Insert something here-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I scrolled through your plots and here are a few ideas that caught my eye.

• Alternative Realities/Dimensions via dreams
  • Virtual Reality
  • Multiverse Theory
  • Supernatural x Human

I can write more than one paragraph and I can do light-hearted and mean-spirited rps.(Though, I prefer light-hearted ones.)

Hey! I scrolled through your plots and here are a few ideas that caught my eye.

• Alternative Realities/Dimensions via dreams
  • Virtual Reality
  • Multiverse Theory
  • Supernatural x Human

I can write more than one paragraph and I can do light-hearted and mean-spirited rps.(Though, I prefer light-hearted ones.)

Mmm, if you read through my rules and such you should be aware that I prefer darker themes (E.x Substance abuse, fantastic racial tensions, making life hell for my characters physically and mentally, etc.) Along with not being big on romance, are you alright with this?

Mmm, if you read through my rules and such you should be aware that I prefer darker themes (E.x Substance abuse, fantastic racial tensions, making life hell for my characters physically and mentally, etc.) Along with not being big on romance, are you alright with this?

Sure. Will I make the thread you or will you make it?

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! All of your rules align fine with me... so yeah.

A few of you're pairings and such have given me a few ideas, so we could discuss them. I can PM you if you want, with the ideas and such :^)

A PM would be lovely, ^^

Hey there! I found this worth reading and in all honestly you seem like a very interesting person. I don't mind your roleplay style at all and I am fine by the rules you listed. Also I am interested in more than half of the plots you've chosen. I'm a little BUISY. I need to get onto a reply, so just shoot me a pm really quickly and I'll list what I liked and wouldn't mind role playing with you.

Hi there. I was reading through the info above when I saw your suicide note picture prompt. It really intrigued me and I was just wondering if you have your plate full right now. Because if not, I'd like to brainstorm some ideas with you on a 1x1 based around that idea. I already have something that is coming together a little bit. As for writing style and preferable roleplaying, I have been known to write up to five paragraphs at a time.(That being my high and 2-3 being my low.) And, I am perfectly fine with your rules/do's and dont's. I am also more than okay with cussing, seeing as I cuss frequently in my roleplays.

Hi there. I was reading through the info above when I saw your suicide note picture prompt. It really intrigued me and I was just wondering if you have your plate full right now. Because if not, I'd like to brainstorm some ideas with you on a 1x1 based around that idea. I already have something that is coming together a little bit. As for writing style and preferable roleplaying, I have been known to write up to five paragraphs at a time.(That being my high and 2-3 being my low.) And, I am perfectly fine with your rules/do's and dont's. I am also more than okay with cussing, seeing as I cuss frequently in my roleplays.

Hey! Shoot me a Pm. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back