• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stone's Partner Search!

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

Stone's Partner Search!

(I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO A DESTINY FANDOM RP WITH!)

Hello! Tis I, Stone here asking to see if someone would want to a 1x1 or two! Just a warning though that I am NOT interested in anything heavily romantic orientated...hell just no romance at all.

Also, I will only RP on a thread that is on the site. That being said, let me list below what I am looking for!

Level of Writing

Now, I generally post 2-3 paragraphs depending on what information is set before me. If no interaction is needed at this point in time, welllll you might see something like this:
1hR9Vz0.png
And that's zoomed out quite far....yeah. I would like a literate, detailed partner that can use grammar (If English isn't your first language just let me know, I'll understand.)

Plot wise?

I'm pretty much interested in anything that isn't realistic (I'm talking just RPing normal, everyday life. Why do that when you live it?) Medieval Fantasy is a great interest of mine but I'll setting for other plots if I take to them. Fandom you'll have to specify what you might want to do depending on if I have heard of the thing you would like to RP.

Ending Thoughts

After all that If you are still interested in RPing with me, please do send me a PM or post down below, I would always love meeting someone new or chatting with an old friend (You know who you are ;3)

Thank you for your time,

@StoneWolf18

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Naruko Chan]Would you be interested in doing something like PrincexPrincess?

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmm, Romance wise please see the first paragraph. All out war wise/etc wise, PM me please ^^

If I do any romance at all, it's MxM because I do not roleplay with female characters, but in a nutshell, I am looking for a sharp minded detective for my murderer :D Basically Cop x Criminal, but doesn't, and sometimes might not, have to end up as a romance. But its a fun game of cat and mouse all the same with plenty of bloody details.

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]If I do any romance at all, it's MxM because I do not roleplay with female characters, but in a nutshell, I am looking for a sharp minded detective for my murderer :D Basically Cop x Criminal, but doesn't, and sometimes might not, have to end up as a romance. But its a fun game of cat and mouse all the same with plenty of bloody details.

[/QUOTE]
PM me if you would like to discuss this! ^^

Hey there! I'd be down for some medieval fantasy, have you any plot ideas and whatnot. If you don't that's fine because we could make one together. Also I generally right 3+ paragraphs.

Greg2344 said:
Hey there! I'd be down for some medieval fantasy, have you any plot ideas and whatnot. If you don't that's fine because we could make one together. Also I generally right 3+ paragraphs.
Lovely! PM me please ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back