• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stolen (Get your Character back!)

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all!! This is an idea I've had stored away on a flashdrive for a while that I was going to put on a different forum site, but I've since left that site and thought it would be nice to bring it into this site. Well, before that, let me introduce myself. My name is Sammy, and my username is smolfluffball, and I like talking to people and making friends! Now, I know this is kind of weird in this thread, but... Just hear me out.

This roleplay is about you, as in, yes, YOU, and your Character. One Character. The one you love the most. Your original OC - not a fan character or persona or anything. Your own Character, and yourself. Now, you love that Character, right? Okay, cool, now imagine that Character being taken away from you by some asshole who decided to steal them. Sucks, right? That Character had so much potential- was so developed, so loved. Anyway. The basis of the roleplay is this: The Narrator, who is one of my own OC's, has stolen your OC from you and you must get them back. It's a search and rescue for your Character. It involves you, yourself, the person reading this, interacting with the other people in the roleplay and figuring out how to get your Characters back. It also involves your Character, who can figure out if they want to get back to you or not.
It also involves the Narrator, who runs the whole show. If you want to find out about him, you can join the Discord channel and talk with him yourself :'))

(Of course I know your Character isn't really taken away but for the sake of the story- just go with it!)

In the roleplay, you would have to play as both yourself, and your Character. It shouldn't be that hard, since I'm pretty sure most people know themselves a little bit, and they probably also know they're character kind of well also! It's a kind of weird idea, but I think it could be interesting to see how it plays out. I actually have most things written out, but I still need to develop the setting, and I want to make sure some people are interested before I put it up suddenly... So let me know, and feel free to join the Discord link!! Keep in mind, though, since the Narrator runs the show, he'll be the first one to greet you. He can be a bit of a jerk, but I myself am not, so please don't mind him too much!! (You can go to the secret hush-hush chatroom I've opened up in the Discord... You can talk to just me in that one. The Narrator doesn't know it exists.)

Now, for the Discord link: Click me, please!!

If you have any future questions please join the Discord and ask, or feel free to ask them here! The RP will take place on this site, in the form of threads, but most conversation will take place over Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back