• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stinky boyfriend.*

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!! Thanks for stepping inside! Hopefully someone came across my title and got a small laugh. If not oops.:X

Anywhoo, my names Elaine. And I love to write and read! My favorite color is dark green and I usually use my profile picture as a guideline for my o/c. Why? Because I'm lazy and it slightly makes my life easier. I live in upstate New York, not the city moreeee like there's a farm just about every three miles.
I've been writing since I was about 11. So I'd like to say, I can hash out a good paragraph or more. I'd obviously love more yet I know sometimes, life comes up and it doesn't work that way.
I do my best to reply, multiple times a day, I get super excited over my stories and like I said love to read and write. <3

If you read all of that, thank ya! Below is a few ideas, I'd love to turn into something.<3

Futurist;
Refugees starting a new life.
Post apocalyptic.
A Great Depression.
-------------:csmile:
Present;
Lost loves.
A good ol' affair.
Good ol' family stories. (Foster home, or something like it.)
Love stories.
Mental illness. (Can be discussed.)
-----------
Fandoms;
Disney. Did I say Disney!?
-----------
Supernatural;
Werewolves.
Vampires.
-------------
Animals;
Packs. (Wolves, dogs, cats..)

*please know, that all my stories must include some sort of romance element sorry if that bothers so many.
*my realist stories, are usually dark.
*I do my best to just write as my o/c yet I can try to double and add in side characters.

Anything else!? Just let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back