• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Still no roleplays

Rosex

Rose
- No purple prose please. For every action there is a reaction, so please give my character time to react to your characters words and actions, preferably in chronological order. Otherwise, it's frustrating to reply to. If the other character jumps ahead in conversation, sometimes it barely gives my character a chance to react or changes the way they would have reacted, and kind of feels akin to god-modding. I'm not expecting perfection. The character conversation just won't sound realistic. This also doesn't mean I can't write long posts. I personally don't care for minimum or maximums, though I understand some may need more than a one-liner. Even professionals don't write an x amount of words or paragraphs per character. Can I write 2-3 paragraphs a post, sometimes more? Yes. But sometimes it shortens during character conversation for obvious reasons.

- No god-modding.

- I enjoy writing in First or Second Person, using simple past-tense. I prefer playing female or double if the plot requires it. I will drop the rp if the pairings aren't given equal attention. Once in a while I dabble in yaoi or yuri.

- Current cravings are mermaid x human and A likes B. But B is taken by C and C secretly likes D romanticly, fun, teen scenario. Of course, I can do more than this. But this narrows it down. Feel free to suggest yours.

- I love plotting with my partner. Don't make me do all of the work. Its fun to bounce ideas and get excited about the roleplay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back