• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Still looking

Hello there! Not gonna talk about myself a lot cuz you are still a stranger. I'm 18-years-old girl and I've been roleplaying for a few years, on and off. Anything else you'd like to know, you will if we start roleplaying.

What to expect from me:
- Lots of replies. This is something you don't have to worry about. Unless our time zones are really far from one another and I'm sleeping during your day, I tend to reply quite fast, especially if I'm really enjoying the roleplay.

- Depending on what's going on the length of my replies goes around 3-4 paragraphs. I'd most likely mirror your length.
- I'm currently looking for a FxM but I do roleplay FxF as well.
- I write only in third person, past tense.
- OOC but only if you are fine with it. I'm not going to force you but I'd love to be your friend.
- No smut.
- I can roleplay here through PM or email

What I expect from you:
- Reply at least once a day and inform me if you are going to absent for more than a day or two day.
- Write at least 2 paragraphs except for when there is mainly dialogue.
- Proper grammar. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I tend to be a grammar nazi. Of course, we all make mistakes, I know that but if you repeatedly make the same mistake I might make a comment about it.
- Don't leave me hanging, if you want to stop or you don't like something, please tell me.
- Plot with me. Please, please, please share your ideas with me. I can't promise that I will like them, but we can always come up with something different from them.
- Your gender is of no importance to me but if you are a male and you are a creep, don't be.
- I'd prefer it if you are no older than 22 as that would be a bit weird for me (and probably you?) but if I like you, I might reconsider.

Plots:
In bold are the roles I'd like to play. You can offer something similar if you like the pair/idea but not the plot.

- 1860s: Muse A is the daughter of one of the most known families in France. She was raised to be the perfect lady and an excellent ballerina but after an accident caused by her, her mother sends her away to Purus School for Girls in London. Muse B is an American fugitive, trying to forget his past as a spy during the Civil War. Both of them arrive at the home on the same day – Muse A as a student and Muse B posing as a psychologist. After being forced to sit and talk with him, Muse A becomes close with the handsome American. Will their pasts come to haunt them? Will Muse A be able to go back home?

- Pirate x royalty: Muse A is pirate who poses as a servant in a castle to gain Muse B’s trust who is the Duke’s daughter. Muse A offers to take out Muse B for a walk at night, to ”show her the stars”, without the guards knowledge. Instead of returning to the castle after, the pirate takes her aboard his ship, planning to hold her for ransom or sell her to another kingdom. She tries to fight but that ends up putting her in an even worse position. So now Muse B must face her fears and leave her life behind. How will she fare and what will her relationship be like with Muse A?

- Roommates (FxF) Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.
Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse Ais the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse Asuffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

Please SEND me a PM if you are interested in any of these, telling me a bit about yourself.

Last edited:
Hey lovely!!! I’d love to write with you!! Do you consider doing f// ships? If so let me know!! (:

- Pirate x royalty: Muse A is pirate who poses as a servant in a castle to gain Muse B’s trust who is the Duke’s daughter. Muse A offers to take out Muse B for a walk at night, to ”show her the stars”, without the guards knowledge. Instead of returning to the castle after, the pirate takes her aboard his ship, planning to hold her for ransom or sell her to another kingdom. She tries to fight but that ends up putting her in an even worse position. So now Muse B must face her fears and leave her life behind. How will she fare and what will her relationship be like with Muse A?

Sign me up. :)

I'm down for the Pirate or the 1860's setting.

hello! I'm new here too, and I would like a rp partner. Respond if you're interested

Hello there! Not gonna talk about myself a lot cuz you are still a stranger. I'm 18-years-old girl and I've been roleplaying for a few years, on and off. Anything else you'd like to know, you will if we start roleplaying.

What to expect from me:
- Lots of replies. This is something you don't have to worry about. Unless our time zones are really far from one another and I'm sleeping during your day, I tend to reply quite fast, especially if I'm really enjoying the roleplay.

- Depending on what's going on the length of my replies goes around 3-4 paragraphs. I'd most likely mirror your length.
- I'm currently looking for a FxM but I do roleplay FxF as well.
- I write only in third person, past tense.
- OOC but only if you are fine with it. I'm not going to force you but I'd love to be your friend.
- No smut.
- I can roleplay here through PM or email

What I expect from you:
- Reply at least once a day and inform me if you are going to absent for more than one day.
- Write at least 2 paragraphs except for when there is mainly dialogue.
- Proper grammar. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I tend to be a grammar nazi. Of course, we all make mistakes, I know that but if you repeatedly make the same mistake I might make a comment about it.
- Don't leave me hanging, if you want to stop or you don't like something, please tell me.
- Plot with me. Please, please, please share your ideas with me. I can't promise that I will like them, but we can always come up with something different from them.
- Your gender is of no importance to me but if you are a male and you are a creep, don't be.
- I'd prefer it if you are no older than 22 as that would be a bit weird for me (and probably you?) but if I like you, I might reconsider.

Plots:
In bold are the roles I'd like to play. You can offer something similar if you like the pair/idea but not the plot.

- 1860s: Muse A is the daughter of one of the most known families in France. She was raised to be the perfect lady and an excellent ballerina but after an accident caused by her, her mother sends her away to Purus School for Girls in London. Muse B is an American fugitive, trying to forget his past as a spy during the Civil War. Both of them arrive at the home on the same day – Muse A as a student and Muse B posing as a psychologist. After being forced to sit and talk with him, Muse A becomes close with the handsome American. Will their pasts come to haunt them? Will Muse A be able to go back home?

- Roommates (FxF) Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.
Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse A yet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse Ais the responsible type, and Muse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse Asuffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

Please SEND me a PM if you are interested in any of these.
Hey there
I’m very much interested in the roommates plot. I can’t send PMs yet so could you message me please? I’d love to start right away?

Hello, I'd be interested in RPing with you/brainstorming ideas! Here are some of my prompts if you're interested or we can do one of yours that you're interested in. Can't wait to hear from you. :D

Because my account is fairly new I can't PM you so I request for right now that you PM me first, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back