• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Still Here... (Undertale RP) Need Canon Characters!

Attention everyone! I am not about to let this die. Please, if you want, can you tell some of your friends who like Undertale about this? And tell them we need more canon characters. Thanks!

MaskedBeauty said:
Attention everyone! I am not about to let this die. Please, if you want, can you tell some of your friends who like Undertale about this? And tell them we need more canon characters. Thanks!
I have a canon character coming your way soon, I'm less than 24 hours away from finishing school.

MaskedBeauty said:
@Ballerina Thats great news! And have fun with the last day of school!
I'll try, but we have one final exam and a ten minute persuasive speech to give to the entire class and we were only given a day to both write and practice it :/

I love summer courses...

Ballerina said:
I'll try, but we have one final exam and a ten minute persuasive speech to give to the entire class and we were only given a day to both write and practice it :/
I love summer courses...
Sounds like a lot of stress. ( :( ) Good luck! *Crosses fingers*

Name: Undyne

Race: Monster Fish

Looks:
undertale___undyne_by_kanduli-d9mb3lw.png

Personality: Stronk, Otaku, Gay, Loud and Ambitious

Powers: Magic Spears

Crush: Alphys

Other: Sans is older

@Daisie Thanks for reminding me! By the way, I'm going to be gone, starting Wednesday, but I'm not sure for how long. Until I come back, you'll be in charge. Think you can handle it?

Name: LA1ne-8 or Laine

Race: Human

Looks:
fr15k-8-png.293332

Personality: Peaceful and rarely irritable. It is a calm and happy being and enjoys company from others, and avoids violence at all times. Despite having weapons built on it, it rarely uses them. When irritated or provoked it will hesitate but will try to use its weapons.

Weapons: A single laser shot from Laine's arm, bombs that explode on contact (similar to Mettaton's), and a machine gun.

Crush: none

Other: Despite being a robot Laine is still considered a Human, since they have a human soul powering the robot's systems.

LV: 1

HP: 100

AT: 12

EXP: 0

DF: 30

Laine's theme:[media]

[/media]
Laine's battle theme:[media]

[/media]
Also sans is older, let's not forget that.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaskedBeauty said:
@Daisie Thanks for reminding me! By the way, I'm going to be gone, starting Wednesday, but I'm not sure for how long. Until I come back, you'll be in charge. Think you can handle it?
I'm not sure. A CS has been posted that I'm not sure whether to accept or not..

@Vagabond Spectre Hang on for just a minute!

MaskedBeauty said:
@Vagabond Spectre I'm glad you could join us! Accepted! @Daisie , this is a friend of mine from another RP. Hopefully more will be coming!
Okay. It just seemed like his character resembled Frisk too much - who is supposed to be absent from this RP.

Hmmm.....

Name: Napstablook

Race: Ghost

Looks:

napstablook_by_cybertetrisblock-d9gtcus.jpg

Such a dapper Blook.

Personality: Shy, and fragile, but humble and caring as well.

Powers: Uses acid tears to form attacks - On accident, that is. Can also use tears to make cool shapes - Like a dapper hat.

Crush: Mettaton(?)

Other: I told ye, Sans is older.

Name: Muffet

Race: Anthro spider

Looks:

muffet_from_undertale_by_lethalauroramage-d9bdt5m.png

Buy someting, won't you, dearie?~

Personality: Playful, sassy, and demanding. But she makes good food, at least.

Powers: Summons spiders, can make webs right at home, and can turn SOULs purple, attaching them to those fickle, sticky strings.

Crush: None.

Other: *Stares intensely*

@Daisie Of course you're accepted! And if I've accepted a form of yours before, no need to put the code word in the new form. I'll put that in the rules. And we can start soon! I'll make the first post, unless you want to.

MaskedBeauty said:
@Daisie Of course you're accepted! And if I've accepted a form of yours before, no need to put the code word in the new form. I'll put that in the rules. And we can start soon! I'll make the first post, unless you want to.
Okie dokie. Thought I'd might help out with a few side characters. I imagine I won't be playing them for too long of a stretch at a time, anyway.

Lol, that's okay. I had fun with the 'Other' section, anyway xD

Go on ahead! You're the one who started this whole thing, after all. >.>

flowey_by_reikiwie-d9iavfl.png

Name: Flowey the Flower

Race: Monster (Flower?)

Personality:

Flowey is soulless, meaning that he can no longer feel emotions. Love, happiness, hope: all of it is obsolete. Instead, he gets his "enjoyment" out of toying with others, whether they be monsters or humans. He is prone to getting bored easily, so he follows the action wherever it goes, occasionally sticking a finger... or a vine... in the current events.

Powers:

-The ability to "Save" and "Reset" (Only applicable when there are no humans in the timeline.)

-Attacking with vines from the ground, or the small white bullets he mockingly dubs, "Friendliness Pellets."

Crush: What do you think his crush is? A daisy? (Non-cheeky response: N/A)

Other: In the past, Flowey was not a flower, but the son of King Asgore and previous Queen Toriel. His name then was Asriel. He still holds memories of those old times, but his personality has evolved into something completely different, making Flowey and Asriel two completely different states of being. There is nearly no way he could attain enough power to ever assume his true form again. (Also please, Sans is definitely the older brother. Just saying. :3)

[QUOTE="Queen Yukari]
flowey_by_reikiwie-d9iavfl.png

Name: Flowey the Flower

Race: Monster (Flower?)

Personality:

Flowey is soulless, meaning that he can no longer feel emotions. Love, happiness, hope: all of it is obsolete. Instead, he gets his "enjoyment" out of toying with others, whether they be monsters or humans. He is prone to getting bored easily, so he follows the action wherever it goes, occasionally sticking a finger... or a vine... in the current events.

Powers:

-The ability to "Save" and "Reset" (Only applicable when there are no humans in the timeline.)

-Attacking with vines from the ground, or the small white bullets he mockingly dubs, "Friendliness Pellets."

Crush: What do you think his crush is? A daisy? (Non-cheeky response: N/A)

Other: In the past, Flowey was not a flower, but the son of King Asgore and previous Queen Toriel. His name then was Asriel. He still holds memories of those old times, but his personality has evolved into something completely different, making Flowey and Asriel two completely different states of being. There is nearly no way he could attain enough power to ever assume his true form again.

[/QUOTE]
Please take one more read over the rules before I accept you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back