• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Pokemon Plots (MxF)

KingsRock

main-qimg-a96b2a3d680067793da49006fa6f6e13

Roleplay Partner was Captured!
Now that I've got you on my team (ha)... Hey everyone! I'm Rock and I'm looking for a partner where I can write a great Pokemon plot with. I've been roleplaying for far too long, so I've got a bevy of experience under my belt. My hope is to find someone who is able to write detailed posts, assist in world-building, and be just as excited as I am to create this roleplay together.

The roleplay itself can take place via PM or we can create a forum. Doesn't matter too much to me! I do have Discord for OOC purposes, but it's not a requirement. We can simply discuss things OOC via PM. I don't want to get into too much detail and make this a lengthy read, so if you do have additional questions, post them here or send me a PM.

As far as roles go, I prefer to play male characters against female characters. Action, adventure, suspense, and romance are all on the table!

The extent of my Pokemon knowledge is a simple Google search away to be honest. I've played every generation mainline game up until Sword and Shield. Since then, I've kind of retired from playing the game, but I absolutely love the possibility of going in depth with the Pokemon world. If you've read the Pokemon Adventures manga, anything reflecting the aura from that world is a plus! A Pokemon RP that has legitimately high stakes and a much more mature theme in terms of the danger that can present itself. Without further ado, let's get into the two primary plots:

Pokemon Academy - Think Pokemon meets Harry Potter? Something along the lines of a Trainer Academy being the focus of the RP excites. Instead of school-aged Trainers though, this is a world where 18 years old is the starting spot for people to receive their Trainer licenses. We can flesh out the lore of the Academy and the like, but if you understand the gist of a Harry Potter school trope, then this is what I'm going for. The RP doesn't have to stay on campus either; there will be moments where our characters can travel for certain assignments. Would love to create multiple characters, villains and the like for this RP.

Trainer Journey - Ol' reliable, right? I have no problem with just taking characters on a journey through a region, battling Gym Leaders and saving the world from imminent danger. Our characters can be two good Trainers, rivals, friends, enemies, whatever. We can work something out. I am also not opposed to if one of our characters was a member of the regional crime syndicate either. Would make things that much more interesting. My hope is that this RP develops long term, establishing our characters in the world of Pokemon while also giving them day-to-day issues to resolve and dangerous situations that need to be handled.

Your Plot - I am also open if you had something else that you wanted to discuss with me! I will say that if you are looking for a Mystery Dungeon RP, I'm not your guy. Nothing against it, I just have no interest in playing a Pokemon as a main character.

Anyway, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM! Let's make magic!

Last edited:
O.o I uh... I'm super open to this and would love to chat about things to start up a RP. Just send me a PM.

Just small note, I'm not as familiar with the Mangas, but I am very familiar with the games.

Interested, but sadly , I mainly play male characters myself

Bumping this back up again. Needed to take a short break and now I'm open to starting something up once again. If you've sent me a PM, please send another one and I'll look into it!

I'm down to play any of those ideas or starting something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back