• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Still accepting for a volleyball Rp. (Pass, Set, and Spike)

SharkBark

Psalms 55:22
Roleplay Type(s)
The roleplay "Pass, Set, and Spike" is still accepting. I did a thread for this but, I'll explain again.
Lakeside, Japan is the central place for sports. Many people come to watch or join one of the teams. Lots of sports get good recognition in Lakeside. Every sport has great luck each year. Well, unfortunately, all but volleyball. It's Golden Years ended a long time ago. Their last season before they discontinued the team, their final score was 3 wins and 16 losses. Of course, this negatively affected how people perceived the team. Less people attended the school and some students even left because they didn't want to be known as Lakeside students.

The team would've continued to be discontinued if it wasn't for Akito Suzuki. He begged the school to let him bring the team back. Now, he's looking for a new team. A team that can bring Lakeside back into it's Golden Ages.

It may take long but, little by little, victory by victory, the team will come back stronger than ever.

Front Row: SharkBark SharkBark - Akito Suzuki (1 more spot is available)
Outside Hitter: One of the strongest spikers on the team, usually play front left or back. Must be good at passing, hitting, and blocking. There are usually two of them on court at a time.

Middle Blockers: ( AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf and poiyuups poiyuups ) A good blocker, spiker, and occasionally a decoy. Must be fast and able to trick opponents. Plays usually in front middle.

Setter: ( Minma Minma - Minma Netto)The team's biggest play maker. Good ball control along with fast reflexes and the ability to adapt to situations. Sets up spikes to hitters. Usually plays in the front right or middle.

Right Side Hitter: (Available) As said in their name, they play on the front right side of the court. They can also play in the back row. They are also one of the strongest spikers and are crucial for blocks

Opposite: The player on the team that gets the most kills. Must be extremely good at spiking.

Back row:

Libero: ( Dextra Dextra - Nozomi Knight) The team's best defensive player on team. Can only play back row and must be good at digging.

(lmk what i missed)

Anyway, we don't just need people for this team. More roleplayers can play as other teams and have their own little stories.

That's all for now. Hopefully you'll join.

--Shark

Last edited:
I have basic knowledge. I mean, I have got to know something when that's all we've been doing in gym for the whole year. Lol. Uh, but that link'll probably help fill in the blanks so yeah. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back